Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Re: Wish fulfillment RP Version 2.0 (OOG Split)  (Read 4552 times)

Tomahawk Bliss

• Cut Yo' Face
  • Clonejack
Re: Wish fulfillment RP Version 2.0 (OOG Split)
« Reply #15 on: 29 May 2010, 14:56 »

yes...you might get shot  ;)

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #16 on: 29 May 2010, 15:30 »

yes...you might get shot  ;)

Your terrible Toma. *bap*  I wasn't talking about your house ya peacock... *chuckles*

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #17 on: 05 Jun 2010, 02:28 »

Thoughts, welcome or otherwise.

Had a friend back in school whose parents had split and she'd been attached more to her mother overall, but her father said things like 'we may have gone through a divorce, but we're still a family' years down the line, and acted to back them up.

Not everyone does that.

My parents were crap, but they're different people now. I don't really have the same issues with them that I used to; new ones have risen to the surface. They might have been rather different if they'd separated. They stayed together out of attempts at self-preservation as far as I can tell, though.

Certainly I'd have lead a different life if they'd made some tough decisions. Certainly, I'd have had less resources available to me. But I'd also have gotten to see a lot less bad shit.

Everywhere, trade-offs.

Also.
Pages: 1 [2]