Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Vitoc is the antidote to a deadly toxin, not the poison itself?  For more information see Vitoc.

Author Topic: What's new, Amarr loyalists? (Loyalist IC channels, more like)  (Read 761 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Hello Imperials!

I miss all your smiling faces IC. 

One unfortunate side effect of being a ne'er do well pirate heretic is that I had to give up hanging out with other loyalists IC, shooting the breeze, talking scripture, general gossip, etc.

Sadface.

What's new in the Bascilica, and all the other IC channels?

Don't share big secrets or anything but just curious what's been new, what people are talking about, how are things, etc.  :)

Lyn Farel

Esna has a new mysterious figure in his harem.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

I swear, it's not me.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!

Umm... I remember today was discussion of ship names and... whether heretics should be reeducated or killed  :twisted:

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!

Esna has a new mysterious figure in his harem.

Does this have something to do with the picture in his bio?  Answer to that is actually rather simple, if you know where to look on this forum.   :lol: Though I'm going to point out that his bio is OOC, as stated at the bottom of it. This isn't common knowledge, but people who see them together can guess.  :P
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2013, 20:10 by Rin Kaelestria »

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Well yesterday alone was (a) a discussion of whether Amarr loyalists should be disappointed that Ava Starfire didn't die or be glad that she survived.  Luna felt it was better than she survive and later die with Honor as an honorable foe rather than "half naked covered by a pool of jello".

(b) A theological argument ensued over whether sola scripture alone was enough or if clergy could explain scripture to their flock.

(c) PIE's doing some kind of PIE Tour to celebrate it's 10th anniversary and I think there was some discussion of that. 

(d) A bunch of new militia pilots (or wanting to join militia) joined including a Gallente who renounced hedonism to join the Faith.

(e) Luna IC is suffering from depresssion, on a 30 day retreat to atone for attending the jello fight, and got into an argument that contending that capsuleers have no souls after their first death.  The resident theologian on channel argued otherwise.

(f) a long lost character returned - points to thread above.

Seriously, make a loyalist alt and join the fun =P

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Thanks for the updates!

And no I can't do a loyalist alt right now.  The temptation to make trouble would be -way- too much to resist. :P

I just want to be a fly on the wall occasionally :P

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!

The Gallente wasn't me, I swear! I'm still fully hedonistic!