Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No Ammatar or Khanid arc ?  (Read 2939 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: No Ammatar or Khanid arc ?
« Reply #15 on: 23 Mar 2013, 13:20 »

I had the impression we will pick up with a Khanid arc further down the line.  I've been hounding Urazmie for months, don't worry :P  Also taunting the Khanid Navy rep, the bastard :)

I suggested a storyline based on some previous Khanid PF that will tie in nicely with some motivation for participants, we'll see if it picks up after dust has settled from the 'big' events.  There would be room for Dust and Imperial Loyalist involvement as well so we'll see.

There's a lot going on with the 'big' factions right now so we just have to be patient.

Maybe you could suggest some events to the Ammatar contact ?

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 23 Mar 2013, 17:45 »

Sadly I am not much of an Ammatar loyalist myself, so suggesting anything ICly is not really feasible.

Nevermind.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #17 on: 23 Mar 2013, 19:48 »

I'd love more Khanid action.

The Intaki storyline hasn't had much development for a while either.

Still, I'm just excited to get some story.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #18 on: 25 Mar 2013, 04:01 »

Hear, hear

hrrrrrrrr

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2013, 04:31 »

No Nikunni arc either, for both people in EVE with Nikunni toons!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2013, 07:13 »

That's true, even if that's more minor since the Ni Kunni do not have a whole region. They are not minor factions proper, but the Intaki neither are.

I did not mention all the minor, single planet factions, but they sure have the same potential weight.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2013, 07:19 »

Seems like many Dust battles have moved to lowsec Domain between Blood Raiders and the Bragian Order.

iirc, Bragian Order is Khanid in origin? (I don't recall offhand, can't check from work.)

Might be getting your wish. :p
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #22 on: 26 Mar 2013, 10:54 »

Seems like many Dust battles have moved to lowsec Domain between Blood Raiders and the Bragian Order.

iirc, Bragian Order is Khanid in origin? (I don't recall offhand, can't check from work.)

Might be getting your wish. :p

Bragian Order

Tracing their roots back to an ancient order of gladiatorial fighters, the Bragians are notorious for their brutality and will to survive against all odds. As one of the few licensed mercenary corporations working within the Amarr Empire, the Bragian Order is regularly called on by Amarr Holders and megacorporations for special jobs, regardless of their reputation for atrocity. Well understanding the trade of fighting for coin, the Bragians care for little besides their reward for victory in battle.

So far I know, just the Royal Uhlans, as some sort of Kingdom Dust-NPC (Just the logo is to gold for me :P . It should be more in the gun-metal silver of the Khanid Faction :P .)

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #23 on: 13 Apr 2013, 00:04 »

They haven't even finished with all the Big4 yet.
This.

Whatever attention smaller faction get will only happen once whatever they're playing out with the major empires draws to a close.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Lyn Farel

« Reply #24 on: 13 Apr 2013, 08:11 »

My point was merely that both major and minor faction arcs are not mutually exclusive.
Pages: 1 [2]