Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a principle drug booster of Sansha's Nation?

Author Topic: One Week Down  (Read 539 times)

Dewgong

• The Seacow
  • Clonejack
One Week Down
« on: 18 Mar 2013, 00:34 »

Evening Folks!

Progress report!  It's been just over one week now since I've last logged out of Eve.  It's an odd feeling, to be sure.  I do miss it, don't get me wrong, but I still feel that it's for the best.

It's funny though, how fast life catches up to us, even more so when we no longer pour as much time into a game (or several for that matter).  It's been a roller coaster of a week, that's for sure, and at times I feel like a nice roam or being able to chat with all you folks again would ease the tension or at least the stress, but I've since found more productive things to do a bit I guess.

Well, as productive as things can get.  Unfortunately my current situation here at home is a hard one, something I hope no one has the unfortunate luck to experience.  Hopefully things will turn around (four people living in a two bedroom apartment and love triangles out the ass -_- ).

Ah, how at times like these I wish I was a bird, able to soar away and be free.

Dew

Anslol

Re: One Week Down
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2013, 06:30 »

Just because you aren't on Eve anymore doesn't mean you can't confide or relax with the people you like. We'll always be here one way or another :D

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: One Week Down
« Reply #2 on: 18 Mar 2013, 07:47 »

Let me know and I fling you my sky or steam contact details.