Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Evanda Char once stole a priceless artifact from Admirals Tharrn's office and made it into ear rings precipitating a year long war?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: "Cribs" - EVE Edition  (Read 8155 times)

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
Re: "Cribs" - EVE Edition
« Reply #30 on: 06 Jun 2017, 10:54 »

That cottage porch picture is gorgeous, Luna.

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #31 on: 06 Jun 2017, 18:43 »

The two Nihil residences currently in use, spartan by contrast to other locations out there, but still home:

Sakura's:
[spoiler]Located within the interior of the Reblier VIII Moon 10 station, Sakura's place (http://i.imgur.com/Pm8rUbh.jpg) is a bright, modern, and open space, a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the station.  Hung at various points around her place are a variety of paintings (http://i.imgur.com/WrisPI0.jpg), framed news articles of both her personal exploits and those of her previous organizations.  There are several pictures of her sisters and parents hung, as well as team photos of her alliance tournament teams and staff.

Her personal quarters are located on the upper level, along with several rooms serving as her office and library.  On the main level are common spaces, including but not limited to a kitchen, living room, and corporation conference room.[/spoiler]

Ereka's:
[spoiler]Located within the interior of the Reblier VIII Moon 10 station, Ereka's loft apartment (http://i.imgur.com/hIB5dLF.jpg) spans two stories, open in concept with a few enclosed rooms on the upper level.

Located on the relatively large ground floor is a sizable living room furnished with multiple couches and chairs for socializing, a compact but well-equipped kitchen, a small half-bathroom, and a few miscellaneous storage spaces.  The kitchen contains a number of racks, holding a large number of well-renowned wine vintages from across the cluster, and a fireplace is nestled in the corner of the living room.

The upper level is reached by a set of stairs in the living room, and is the location of her bedroom, full bathroom, and private office.  Of special note throughout the residence is the large holoprojector on the far wall, visible on both levels.  It's currently displaying an image of a beach at night under the stars.[/spoiler]

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #32 on: 06 Jun 2017, 22:00 »

These are all absolutely lovely. You're all so creative  :cube:
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #33 on: 07 Jun 2017, 04:09 »

Ah, here goes my MOTD.
Of course, my character used just what was assigned to her - typical "Capsuleer Quarters" as set in game, just slightly more decorated:
[spoiler]
Capsuleer quarters, standard issue.

Several crude boxes sit in corners. Open box contains packed dry rations. Another box has a lid slightly misplaced, a couple of rubber missiles are seen inside. There are several handguns with clips laying on top of boxes. Some handguns are laying on floor, disassembled handgun is on the small table near the couch. Worn out jumpsuits lay on the couch back and floor near the walls. There is a gas mask and gas analyzer on one of the boxes. There is a small desk on other side of the room with huge console - screen of oversized datapad, and a crude metal chair.

Small Tibus Heth poster hangs on the entrance door. There is a Roden portrait crudely stretched over plastic box cover and fastened to the wall. "Frog patriarch" reads Napanii inscription beneath the portrait. There are a couple of red circles across his face with four Raxip Elamp's knives sticking right from his nose tip.

On the bed there is a huge plushie leviathan model. In the corner - The Mini Monolith. On her desk - collection of ship models: Condor model, Morphite Punisher model and a blue flower in a cryotube.
[/spoiler]

And for another character - again, used Capsuleer Quarters as a base:
[spoiler]
Caldari styled capsuleer quarters, standard issue.

Inside quarters look way more brighter and warmer than usual. They are very clean and neat, even without single misplaced bottle or can.

There are several closed dressers and cupboards across walls, between small kitchen to bedroom. Each storage door is supplied by a lockpad.

Bed itself is extended, looks way larger than standard issue, properly cleared up and covered. Pillow look higher than usual.

Kitchen has a microwave and regular flat heater, small fridge and dish washer, but there are no any pots or dishes or any sign of activity.

On other side of quarters on wall there are a chart of comparison of Sansha ships and several framed diplomas and certificates.

There are three tables: small dinning one near the couch to eat, while looking at large screen; second is console desk for work; and another one strange table on further side of quarters with a couple of small boxes of different forms laying on it.

There is a weird folded large white leather cubic object near the table and a chair.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017, 04:12 by Lithium Flower »

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #34 on: 07 Jun 2017, 07:29 »

This used to be Ché's appartment when he was still in HUCOM. Only ever had one capsuleer visitor, and others have only seem glimpses through video feeds and such. This is also the apartment where my short story Nightmares starts and ends. No wait, I think that was an earlier, single floor version, but it had a lot in common with this one.
Tekaima I-1 Concord Bureau, level 32-B, section VV, apartment 2871

From the outside, the door is opened by an holding an ID implant or key card near the sensor, then typing a code on the appearing keypad.
There are 3 levels, all left in the original Amarr style. The bottom level has a hallway, with a coat hanger, connected to the entrance, a toilet, and a staircase, and opposite the entrance is the door to the living room/kitchen combination. In the living room is a door to a closet underneath the staircase.
The middle level has a bathroom, the master bedroom and a guestroom/work chamber.
The upper level is a storage area accessed through a hatch near the staircase.
There is an orangery on the space side, which offers a nice view on Tekaima, Tekaima I and it's nearby moon. The airlock there leads to a single-seat sub-warp shuttle.
The living room and master bedroom have windows looking out over the orangery and into space. The guestroom, kitchen and bathroom offer a view to the corridor outside, although the shutters of the window in the kitchen are closed by default.
Some of the surfaces of the furniture, and a few parts of the floor, are covered with assorted items, among them magazines, boxes, books, papers, holoreel discs, power cords, hardware and bags, plates, cups and pans. A good portion of the furniture has seen better days. Many mirrors of various shapes and sizes are placed alongside the walls, some have sharp edges due to parts that broke off.

The living room houses a rectangular coffee table and in a 3/4 circle around it are 2 leather, 2-3 seater couches, 2 leather poufs, and 3 chairs of varying types. In the remaining 1/4, in the corner of the room, stands a multimedia entertainment system. Alongside one of the walls are a pair of shelf cabinets, with a showcase in the middle, containing some books (among them a copy of the Pax Ammaria), pictures (including one of a younger Ché with his partner), holoreels, old concert tickets, bottles with various alcoholic beverages and various other items. Various cacti are placed by the windows looking out into the orangery.

The closet underneath the staircase contains some tools, housekeeping drones and some cluttered stacked stuff.

In the kitchen stands an extendable rectangular wooden dining table, capable of seating 6-8 people, with seven chairs of two differing designs surrounding it. The cupboards and the fridge are stacked with food, drinks and cookware.

The orangery is a rectangular area with transparent nanoalloy on the sides and top, offering an excellent view on some of the station's exterior and the space surrounding it. Part of the garden is more secluded, surrounded by bushes 1.5 meters tall and a short wooden fence. A little tool shed houses some gardening tools. Most of the garden is covered with stone tiles, with some flower beds along the sides, containing various plants, some edible. A swinging bench is placed near the airlock, offering the best view.

The simple bathroom has a shower, a sink with a mirror above it, a washing machine, and a small open cupboard for towels and some hygiene products.

The master bedroom has a double bed that's about a foot high, and several closets filled with mostly female clothes, apart from a single one that only has male clothes, all black. There's also chamber screen in Achur style.

The work/guestroom has 2 chairs, a desk with a FTL workstation, a closet containing all sorts of hardware, cables and electronic equipment. Several instruments are placed on or alongside a table, among them a syxstring, an electronic pyano and two matari Jembés, along with some music sheets, some handwritten.

The storage area is largely empty apart from some empty boxes, defunct machines and devices, a couple mattresses and some sporting goods.
« Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017, 07:32 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé

Xepharious

• Egger
  • Building a home, one word at a time
    • What is you Origin Story?
« Reply #35 on: 07 Jun 2017, 08:20 »

So... I discovered that my original idea was less than original... Here is a link to an older thread:

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=4381.0
Xepharious
ALEXYLVA PARADOX | Sub-Coordinator | Recruiter
alexylva.webnode.com
What's your Origin Story?
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/origin-tldr/

Utari Onzo

« Reply #36 on: 07 Jun 2017, 10:06 »

[mod]Nothing to see here, there was never a separate thread, carry on.[/mod]

Menkalinan

• Clonejack
« Reply #37 on: 07 Jun 2017, 17:13 »

The Menkalinans have an adapted mobile depot anchored above their home planet, Algasienan IV. Here is a picture of the main living room that I am still playing with. The working title is "Your turn to reset the extractor heads".
(Edit: it's a bit too big so you need to scroll around or open in a new tab)

[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017, 07:51 by Menkalinan »
Keeping up with the Menkalinans: Auriga - Callisto - Orpheus.

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #38 on: 07 Jun 2017, 19:24 »

Part 1:

[spoiler]Tucked away in one of the station hangars lies a Legion crew subsection, torn from its hull. At a glance, the structure is still intact, and the door leading to it is locked by a keypad.

Once you enter, you are greeted by a wide entryway, with a coat hanger and a shoe rack filled with some of the owner's possessions in it. Spanning forwards is a hallway leading into different sections that have now been repurposed to accomodate a single person rather than a part of the ship's crew. The floors are covered with soft, thick carpets.

The first room to the left is mostly an open space. One end of it is housing a comfortable beige leather couch, supplied with a few soft pillows. Adorning the wall in front of is a large TV set. Dominating the opposite side of the room is a bar, stocked with a wide variety of soft drinks, tea and various pastries.

The room to the right is a large dining hall. A long, ornamented table spans across its length, covered by a frilled white tablecloth. The heavy wooden chairs are carved in a manner similar to the table and have a black plush seating.

The second room to the left lies behind a double door. Opening it reveals a smaller room, containing a few bookshelves with various ship-related literature and a simple desk and chair. The room is finished out by a lamp, a large touchscreen and a glossy black case on top of the desk.

Across the hall from the study is a simple stairwell which leads to the second floor.[/spoiler]

Part 2:

[spoiler]Coming up the stairs from the first floor you face a passageway that leads into a few rooms.

The first room contains long polished bookshelves that reach all the way to the ceiling. They contain everything from children's classics to the latest scientific doctrines. Amidst the room is a massive wooden seat, furnished with leather.

The next room has a table with an antique chess set on it, as well as an aquarium. Two simple chairs are beside the table. In the corner there is a massive arcade cabinet programmed with a game in which you should incoming asteroids in a Venture frigate.

The last room's door opens into a sleeping chamber. On the walls, there are multiple pictures of a lush planet forest with various wildlife being seen on them. There is a large wardrobe along one of the walls, containing summer dresses, pajamas and uniforms as well as some sharp evening dresses and a plain white t-shirt. The bed is a large queen-sized piece, adorned with a canopy and a set of satin sheets. Beside it is a nightstand with a lamp and an autographed picture of Alizabeth Vea in a frame on it. The inscription reads: "Colonel Ria Nieyli, a victory is always earned; never give up! - Alizabeth Vea"

A corner of the bedroom is dedicated to a glass display of a Caldari Navy dress uniform (Shirt, Skirt, Tights and Heels) with a Colonel insignia pinned to the lapel. The bottom of the case bears and inscription: Black Rise, 11.02.117 - 04.11.118.

On the far wall of the bedroom. Behind it is a small corridor which has a door opening to a bathroom. The corridor itself contains a washing machine, for some odd reason. The bathroom itself is rather large, with an open shower and a jacuzzi.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017, 18:07 by Ria Nieyli »

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs
« Reply #39 on: 08 Jun 2017, 06:13 »

Halcy may be found here, when not engaged in pod-based activities
https://the-elysion.tumblr.com/

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #40 on: 08 Jun 2017, 09:17 »

These are all absolutely lovely. You're all so creative  :cube:

Indeed. So much creativity :) But I do wonder where people find the images they use. I can never seem to find something that suits what I have in mind but it may just be that my perfectionism is too much for my own good (or I suck at searching).

Anyways. Once I am over exams I should probably spend the time to describe Miz's places.

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs
« Reply #41 on: 09 Jun 2017, 03:44 »

I would be interested in seeing more of Miz's places

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #42 on: 09 Jun 2017, 08:11 »

Tons and tons of searching on Google, Miz.  Probably half an hour or more for a good picture.

Jason Galente

• Gadfly
  • Clonejack
  • Hey kids, wanna buy Jungian archetypes?
« Reply #43 on: 09 Jun 2017, 08:43 »

Jason is building a Garoun Neoclassical mansion on the coast, but it's not finished yet.

[spoiler]It's extremely high-tech on the inside, but the aesthetics of it are hidden such that the whole house, top to bottom, looks neoclassical.

I would embed the images, but it's a photography site with a LOT of pictures, so I'll just link the site. Really glad I found this, because it's honestly the most beautiful home I've ever seen and it fits Jason's character very well, respect for grand architecture, classical art and tradition, but a fisherman at heart :)  http://www.bwsaba.com/projects/733942/french-neoclassical[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017, 10:33 by Jason Galente »

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #44 on: 09 Jun 2017, 09:12 »

Oh that looks beautiful, Jason!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4