Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Capital V3  (Read 1972 times)

Anslol

Re: Capital V3
« Reply #15 on: 11 Mar 2013, 06:46 »

I was hoping for a radical redesign of the Archon and Aeon, personally.

This. I miss my pre-V3 Archon with the laser/electricity moving thingy on the bottom. That was the whole reason I TRAINED to Archon back in the day....and then they took it away.  :bash:

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Capital V3
« Reply #16 on: 11 Mar 2013, 08:06 »

I really like all the minmatar capitals. They're some of my favourite hulls in the game visually. I also tend to object to people who say Minmatar caps are useless. Yeah, they're useless for nullsec blob warfare, but fir POS defense and logistics and things, they're some of the most useful.

This. Honestly if it was not for the fact I play a Fed-aligned toon and have 'natural' tendencies for their ships (and love their functions and mechanics, but that's another topic) I'd work up towards the Minmatar capitals. I love their dread, as opposed to my own (so glad the Moros' re-skin makes it slightly longer and more sleek, just like they did it for the Mega) and the Carrier and Super Carrier is rather nice, IMHO.

I also loved the comparison-shot with the Thanatos. About time it got the proper shade of teal, tbh.

As for the Caldari ones, shades seem to be more crisp, and they all get those Caldari-white lines over the hull instead of just being a huge gun-metal grey slab of steel. It's about time, Caldari capitals look incredibly dull and boring right now.
Pages: 1 [2]