Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front used local civilian employees in its orbital production facility known as Prosperity Station? Read more about it here

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello, from Saleha Khashour!  (Read 2223 times)

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
Re: Hello, from Saleha Khashour!
« Reply #15 on: 07 Mar 2013, 05:57 »

Yea, I thought the blue edges in her hair would make it an obvious dye job ;) I sorta have an idea of a semi-rebel in dress and appearance, but she still holds true to Amarrian ideals.  Yay!

A rebel, you say?

Should you find yourself disillusioned with the Empire and willing to fight for its allies instead, we have positions available.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 07 Mar 2013, 07:16 »

Yea, I thought the blue edges in her hair would make it an obvious dye job ;) I sorta have an idea of a semi-rebel in dress and appearance, but she still holds true to Amarrian ideals.  Yay!

A rebel, you say?

Should you find yourself disillusioned with the Empire and willing to fight for its allies instead, we have positions available.

Don't listen to him, he has alts in every faction.

Create a Caldari rebel and Sylux is going to pop out and tell you that he too has positions available. :P

miyamun

• Clonejack
  • Saleha Khashour
« Reply #17 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:03 »

ROFL  Well, note that I said rebel in appearance.  Her heart remains beholden to the Empire.  Thanks for the offer, though. ;)

And when I start an MMO, I tend to fill my character slots quickly.  I'm usually overcome with altitis, but I think I'm going to try very hard to stick to one right now. :)  So, I know what it's like to want an alt in every faction.  Haha.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #18 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:15 »

EVE is like the anti-altitis, since you basically need to pay for a new account for each one.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #19 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:40 »

Yup. And being a much bigger server, to get to know the other RPers (which, often, have rather complex and deep characters) and different places, and all the things to do... well, it's very time demanding. To do it twice or more at the same time can actually end up being more of a complication, as you end up remaining on the shallow/superficial side of relations and everything with both characters due to lack of time for them. Or one just ends up disapearing.

Unless you have 2 PCs, of course, and so can have both accounts active. Which, indeed, does bring up the issue of money.

miyamun

• Clonejack
  • Saleha Khashour
« Reply #20 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:47 »

Mmm.. Yes, I see how alts can complicate things the way it is set up, especially for RPers.  That may explain why I haven't gotten the urge yet to set up another character - save for my girlish tendency to want to play with every game's character creator a hundred different times.  Cuz it's like dressing up a doll. :)

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #21 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:51 »

Mmm.. Yes, I see how alts can complicate things the way it is set up, especially for RPers.  That may explain why I haven't gotten the urge yet to set up another character - save for my girlish tendency to want to play with every game's character creator a hundred different times.  Cuz it's like dressing up a doll. :)

Heh, I know that one. I had a ton of characters on Aion, and I think I had about 6 characters on Guild Wars 2.  :lol:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #22 on: 07 Mar 2013, 12:56 »

Good thing we get three slots per account to play with. :lol:

I've done this too. ._.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #23 on: 07 Mar 2013, 13:27 »

I know a lot male players that do the same tbh.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #24 on: 07 Mar 2013, 13:29 »

I know a lot male players that do the same tbh.

My folder of character creation screenshots is both huge and varied. Long term favorites are kala with sleeve tattoos though. Man I miss those :(

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #25 on: 07 Mar 2013, 13:30 »

I play space dress up too.   

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #26 on: 07 Mar 2013, 13:42 »

Ironically, I have both no personal need nor much interest in playing with lots of faces.

All of my account slots are full nonetheless.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

miyamun

• Clonejack
  • Saleha Khashour
« Reply #27 on: 07 Mar 2013, 13:55 »

Yay!  More people who have my same affliction!  :cube:

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #28 on: 07 Mar 2013, 16:02 »

Greetings!

My husband pulled me into EVE, so if I'm going to play it, I'm going to find RPers to play it with! Hahaha :)  Okay, so I'm still on a trial account, but I'll soon be on a real one.  I'm still reading up on EVE lore and historical events, so if I flub in my stories, character bios, or whatnot, I'm looking forward to some polite but constructive criticism.  Thanks!  I'm looking forward to it.  The lore seems massive and fascinating.

Hello new member! :)

As you can see, it's not safe to go alone. Take any of these, except the F2000. That's mine, you see.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Pages: 1 [2]