Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That cleaner bombs can remove small messes, including lingering aromas?(The Burning Life p 33)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Pyre Falcon Defence Combine - Lowsec/FW small gang PvP & State RP  (Read 15275 times)

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

The ticker DUTY just makes me think of a completely different corporation that's now long since gone. Was a liberal oriented Caldari State merc corp in it's time.

That said, good luck to you and hope shoot your faces off in Black Rise  :yar:

I thought the same. :)

Good luck to ya, love the attitude.  EVE needs more of that, especially in the RP scene.

Desiderya

Gee man, you're all so old:lol:
Thanks Bacc.  (Also, long time no seeing you here ;))

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

What will not vary however is the vision that the Pyre Falcon Defence Combine is a morally dark, cynical and pragmatic entity where in prosecuting acts for Kaalakiota Corporation, power is the only currency that matters and violence is the only language that those who oppose its interests understand. Whilst it is true that philosophically, the Combine does maintain staunchly nationalist and patriotic sentiments as specific to the Caldari and the State, this does not mean an unwillingness to dispense with niceties and pleasantries if and when it is required to advance the agendas of Kaalakiota and its shareholders.

The funding and sponsorship of terrorism targeted at the State's enemies; Economic espionage and sabotage against foreign commercial enterprises; The deployment of active measures of misinformation, propaganda and outright lies against those hostile to the State; Collusion with criminal cartels such as the Serpentis or Angels in mutually beneficial arrangements; The use of Black Laboratories to conduct illegal research; Making deals with corrupt politicians for favourable contracts; Or just good old fashioned blackmail, extortion, kidnap, and murder in the name of Kaalakiota are just a few of the options to be considered in the future, all the while seeking to deny any responsibility or culpability for such acts.

As such, what is required are those willing and able to be another type of Caldari: The anti-hero. The flawed patriot. The mercenary.

For in the Combine, there is no such thing as good or evil in the State, just competing interests. As such, in order defend its own interests and that of its shareholders that it is obligated to, the Agents and Operatives of the Combine will often be expected to act with absolute and decisive ruthlessness and to understand that failures are not forgiven easily.

In short though: Do not sign up with the Combine if you want RP that isn't going to be confrontational, ethically dubious, and morally ambiguous; you wish to play a, "Good Guy" with too many scruples; or if you just don't want to shoot people in their faces.

For the record had I not been previously considering seeing about joining up when I get back in game, that totally sold me on your corp.  :D
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Desiderya

« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2013, 13:15 by Desiderya »

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

FYI, image width can be set as a property and it should maintain aspect ratio.

Code: [Select]
[img width=640]image url[/img]

Desiderya

Amended it. ;)

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

very nice des like the dualpro hookbill. thats about how I fit most of my hawks or I guess how I will when I can fly it again  :lol:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Halete

• Egger
  • Just wants a friend...

How many unruly dissidents do you have to take the jackboots to, on a daily basis?

You can give a rough figure.

It's important. For... reasons.

Desiderya

These days finding suitable dissidents is difficult, because recently dissidency has become socially acceptable.
We're busy with GMVA in the vicinity though, they put up about equal resistance.
It's just difficult to make them dig their own trenches beforehand.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist

The ticker DUTY just makes me think of a completely different corporation that's now long since gone. Was a liberal oriented Caldari State merc corp in it's time.

That said, good luck to you and hope shoot your faces off in Black Rise  :yar:

I thought the same. :)

Good luck to ya, love the attitude.  EVE needs more of that, especially in the RP scene.

They are back in action now, IIRC. There might be a copyright-themed war coming up one of these days. :twisted:

GL with this, if I ever end up in the militia again I'll see about getting another fight with you guys, maybe there is even a kill to be made either way on round two ;)

Desiderya

Yup, apparently Toushi has jumped the MXD boat and decided to reboot his baby. More love to go around.

Also, Pyre is still hiring. If you want to jump into small gang action - doesn't matter if you're a rookie or experienced player/pvper - this is the right address. Only thing we need want is attitude.

Bonus if you can say "Wurst" on TS in a high-pitched voice.

Desiderya

And we get some slow but steady growth, a new deployment into another frontier region after the Enaluri cauldron has overboiled, spilling derptrons deep into Black Rise.

Needless to say, we're still recruiting and we're still sticking to our MO, these days just with less painful plexing.

Halete

• Egger
  • Just wants a friend...

We'll do things that your Ishkune girlfriend would never do with you.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

We'll do things that your Ishkune girlfriend would never do with you.

And then we'll do them with her.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7