Archives > Katacombs

Re: TAZ Norlonto in YWS0-Z system, Providence.

(1/1)

Hamish Grayson:

--- Quote from: Tomahawk Bliss on 05 May 2010, 23:45 ---
those people are mistaken.

--- End quote ---

Characters are are supposed to be wrong from time to time.  It gives us reasons to pew pew in space or spew spew on IGS.

Pro-tip for the OP:   Threads concerning SF even indirectly that aren't "You guys are Awesome and I want to have sex with all of you" verbatim will end in heavy moderation with a high probability of it getting locked and at least one person banned.  Even the above is risky.

BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.

Vikarion:
Hello, Hamish.

We have a policy about these things.

Please report to the head office for re-education.

-Vik

Koronakesh:

--- Quote from: Hamish Grayson on 06 May 2010, 00:18 ---BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.

--- End quote ---
:cry: Don't pretend you've missed my absence in HC.

Havohej:
[admin]Suggesting that a person is a troublemaker and all threads they're involved in will turn to shit is a no-no.  Suggesting an entire alliance is full of troublemakers and any thread they're involved in will turn to shit is right out.Post and replies to it removed.[/admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version