Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Vitoc is the antidote to a deadly toxin, not the poison itself?  For more information see Vitoc.

Author Topic: Re: TAZ Norlonto in YWS0-Z system, Providence.  (Read 1039 times)

Hamish Grayson

Re: TAZ Norlonto in YWS0-Z system, Providence.
« on: 06 May 2010, 00:18 »

those people are mistaken.

Characters are are supposed to be wrong from time to time.  It gives us reasons to pew pew in space or spew spew on IGS.

Pro-tip for the OP:   Threads concerning SF even indirectly that aren't "You guys are Awesome and I want to have sex with all of you" verbatim will end in heavy moderation with a high probability of it getting locked and at least one person banned.  Even the above is risky.

BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.
« Last Edit: 06 May 2010, 00:22 by Hamish Grayson »

Vikarion

« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2010, 00:31 »

Hello, Hamish.

We have a policy about these things.

Please report to the head office for re-education.

-Vik

Koronakesh

« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2010, 06:33 »

BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.
:cry: Don't pretend you've missed my absence in HC.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2010, 11:02 »

[admin]Suggesting that a person is a troublemaker and all threads they're involved in will turn to shit is a no-no.  Suggesting an entire alliance is full of troublemakers and any thread they're involved in will turn to shit is right out.Post and replies to it removed.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.