Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That 'Ancestors choke!' is a Caldari expression of disbelief or astonishment?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Shintoko Akahoshi  (Read 8796 times)

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
Re: [Character] Shintoko Akahoshi
« Reply #15 on: 02 Apr 2013, 18:59 »

Edited for a long overdue update. That is, I'm ba-aa-aaaaack! Fiction will be forthcoming.

That's a blast from the past!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #16 on: 02 Apr 2013, 21:42 »

Shin! Shin! Shin! ♥♥♥
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #17 on: 03 Apr 2013, 11:15 »

I love you all, too! :D

Say, does anyone know if Jurou Yuan is still around? I had a bunch of un-wrapped-up RP threads that he's involved in.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #18 on: 03 Apr 2013, 11:25 »

He shows up ingame every once in a while.

Aelisha/Solarienne is probably the best route to get in contact with him though.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #19 on: 16 Jul 2013, 16:23 »

Updated with some OOC info that I've been trying to figure out how to express. Expressed. :D

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #20 on: 16 Jul 2013, 19:28 »

Updated with some OOC info that I've been trying to figure out how to express. Expressed. :D

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

*jots some OOC notes in the margin*

Quote from: Shintoko Akahoshi
Here's where public knowledge trails off:

Around the time Heth comes to power, it becomes obvious that Omerta Syndicate's days as a black medical organization are numbered. At the same time, Zaitsev is becoming more and more unstable. Concerned over the possibilities of what a cornered Zaitsev would be capable of, she approaches a branch of the FIO (the Desier Bureau des Services Spéciaux, DBSS) as a "walk-in" and offers to cooperate in bringing down the Omerta Syndicate in exchange for FIO protection for her gene-line. Since she's highly placed in the organization at this point, she's able to provide them with comprehensive data about their capabilities, personnel and research programs.

At the time Shintoko approaches DBSS, she is unaware that the branch has an additional reason for appreciating her assistance; one of their other capsuleer agents, the accidental product of one of Zaitsev's black medical projects, had recently been discovered by Omerta Syndicate assets and removed from the board.  Though Shintoko's efforts, details of that diverted agent's deconstruction make their way into FIO hands.

Quote from: Shintoko  Akahoshi
After Omerta Syndicate's downfall, she leaves the organization and flies with Electus Matari for a while. As capsuleer assets - especially ones with a history of work within nationalist Caldari organizations - are rare, the DBSS trains her during this time in tradecraft as well as the philosophical techniques it uses in analysing situations. After a time they place her with Naraka, an empyrean organization loyal to the Angel Cartel. She provides the DBSS with details of this organization, then moves on to do the same while flying with Risen Angels, another Cartel organization.

Corso Dumas

• Clonejack
« Reply #21 on: 16 Jul 2013, 20:17 »

Fascinating stuff. Femme fatale is such a great concept for a Gallentean, but I never would have come up with it on my own. Also seems like an idea that has a lot of versatility to it, which is a bonus in Eve.

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #22 on: 30 Jul 2013, 01:46 »

Just throwing out a :cube:.  We've never interacted ingame, but I've been impressed by the IGS wars you've been engaging in over Colelie.  If Reppy didn't already incline to your point of view, she would be now.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #23 on: 30 Jul 2013, 10:05 »

Thanks! I'm awfully fond of the zingers you've been posting, yourself.

Sadly, I don't know if Shin can maintain the IGS rage. It's primarily fueled by grief over the death of a friend, and she seems to be spiraling a bit out of control. It'll be interesting to see where this all ends up.

Steffanie Saissore

• Knight Commander (in training)
  • Omelette
  • Lawful Good Pirate
    • Ebon Rose Forum
« Reply #24 on: 30 Jul 2013, 10:34 »

It's been interesting seeing the threads and posts, and I've actually been sucked into making posts...but I think I've said what I've had to say and all I'm seeing now is the same thing being said over and over. Steff doesn't mind a conversation or debate, but once the debate reaches the point where, despite all the lengthy paragraphs of text, one side or the other has resorted to the "I'm right, you're wrong" tactic and isn't even willing to concede the other side might have a valid point, I lose interest. I'm not looking for the other side to suddenly accept the other's side of the argument and admit they were wrong, but the inability to concede, even grudgingly, makes most of these debates feel more like head bashing than constructive.

Still, they're fun to read and participate in for even a short while.
"And if the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.  All the hope and glory, all the sacrifice in vain.  And if love remains though everything is lost, we will pay the price, but we will not count the cost."

Lyn Farel

« Reply #25 on: 30 Jul 2013, 12:50 »

If Lyn was still participating to the IGS, she might have supported. At least indirectly through likes, which I tried to do a little after Colelie.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #26 on: 27 Nov 2018, 15:15 »

Hey, folks! I'm back and writing! And trying to figure out what to do. o/

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #27 on: 27 Nov 2018, 15:33 »

Talk shit, get hit them before they try to do it first. Do whatever Fortnite dance you prefer. Repeat.

MakotoPriano

• Wetgraver
« Reply #28 on: 28 Nov 2018, 15:02 »

Welcome back, Shintoko! Let's try to poke each other at some point soon and catch up on the madness, eh?
Pages: 1 [2]