Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Black Nova Corporation (BNC) and others still retain some offices in the Jovian Empire when it was opened during EVE's starter years?

Author Topic: Who knows about Aurora?  (Read 1724 times)

Alizabeth

• Egger
Who knows about Aurora?
« on: 14 Feb 2013, 09:53 »

I need someone that knows pretty much everything there is to know about Aurora to get in contact with me, please.  Yup, I need an RP historian.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
Re: Who knows about Aurora?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2013, 14:17 »

Have you already tried to contact ISD Galen? Not sure if ISD is allowed to talk, but it might be something.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #2 on: 14 Feb 2013, 15:41 »

I know of some of their arcs, but if you're looking for the drama and problems that lead to their dissapearance, I knew little of that back then and remember less.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2013, 05:06 »

Does getting them all fired count?  :s

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2013, 05:35 »

NDA means no in this one.

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2013, 06:17 »

Does getting them all fired count?  :s
Actually, yes.  Mittani has decreed (In Xanadu, a stately pleasure dome) he wants a piece on live events going from Auroa to today.  Obviously, Aurora failed horribly.  When events were unfolding night before last, it seemed like the same mistakes were being made.  However, CCP's response was very heartening.  So, that's what it's going to be about.  (Everything else is on hold, atm.  I have not forgotten the RP culture article.)
I need someone that knows pretty much everything about Aurora (if anyone signed an NDA, I will honor my obligations as a journalist and keep my source secret) to explain what happened.  As I was not around for it.

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2013, 06:19 »

I'd sooner entrust my social security number to a Nigerian prince.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2013, 10:58 »

(if anyone signed an NDA, I will honor my obligations as a journalist and keep my source secret) to explain what happened.

NDA means "non disclosure agreement."

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #8 on: 15 Feb 2013, 11:04 »

I will honor my obligations as a journalist and keep my source secret) to explain what happened..

Does that mean riverini is a journalist too, just like you?

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #9 on: 15 Feb 2013, 11:11 »

(if anyone signed an NDA, I will honor my obligations as a journalist and keep my source secret) to explain what happened.

NDA means "non disclosure agreement."

People break NDAs all the time to talk to the press, security classifications, too. 

I will honor my obligations as a journalist and keep my source secret) to explain what happened..

Does that mean riverini is a journalist too, just like you?

Despite my feelings about Riverini, I would extend to him the same legal protections that I would, say, a reporter from the WSJ.  Yes, he counts as a journalist. 

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #10 on: 15 Feb 2013, 11:16 »

The thing is though, that if anyone does break an NDA about AURORA, then the information revealed, would likely identify the individual doing the revealing.

Like, if there's only 2 people that know a particular thing, and then that thing is revealed, the person revealing it doesn't have to be named, because the one that didn't reveal it will know, because it wasn't them.
\o/

Lyn Farel

« Reply #11 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:22 »

Oh well some people can afford revealing stuff. Like Mirial that was distributing ISD confidential pdfs like pancakes several years ago. Since he was permabanned he could do whatever he wanted.

It was an interesting read though, on where rigging events too much can lead.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #12 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:44 »

Digging up shit is always fun, I guess.

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #13 on: 15 Feb 2013, 22:34 »

I am not encouraging anyone to break an NDA or go against their morals.  I am simply saying that if someone wishes to come to me and says they have to remain a anon. source, I will honor that. 

That said, if anyone wishes to speak about the public history of Aurora, I would be thrilled to talk to you.