Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The system Old Man Star is named for the lone crew member who survived a sub-light trip there to set up a stargate?

Author Topic: BloodBird sold his dudes (they are gone now)  (Read 1423 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
BloodBird sold his dudes (they are gone now)
« on: 07 Feb 2013, 08:39 »

No, not my two mains. No-one gets those. I am however selling my Caldari and Amarr toons if anyone here wants/needs/can afford them.

Both sold, so this offer is now over.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2577734&#post2577734

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2578476&#post2578476

My first time ever selling toons. I've spent a long time on the toon bazaar forum and believe I've come up with okay prices for them, compared to their skills, number of skill-points, uses etc.

In short, these are good characters who both had uses for me, but thanks to little time and constant costs and so on etc. etc. I can't maintain them. Selling Jesmine, in particular, hurt a bit inside. But I see it as a need.

I'm not sure how many of you, if any, has any interest in either of these, but I felt I should share, regardless.

*EDIT* The Caldari toon is gone. Jesmine is still up for grabs.

More details in the last post.
« Last Edit: 14 Mar 2013, 13:33 by BloodBird »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: BloodBird sells his dudes
« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2013, 10:56 »

Awww... I liked Jesmine.  :(
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2013, 14:21 »

Awww... I liked Jesmine.  :(

Thanks for the vote of confidence, and so did I. So did I...

...but as you might have noticed, I've had no time to do anything but skill her for the last... what, 2 years? I was always hoping I'd get to kick back into RP, and found out not to long ago I'll barely have time for my two mains. I simply can't justify keeping up Jesmine's account anymore, and with no need, she can either be sold or I'll shelve her for good. I chose the former option.

Especially as her 'exit' has opened the door for a possible future RP arc and a new toon, if I ever find the time/ability to juggle more toons around.

You know the hardest part? In the literal last days of her Capsuleerdom she was practically offered a spot with PIE, if she wanted to do the interview and passed. Far as Jesmine was concerned, it was a dream come true. alas, duties come first, as always.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2013, 04:34 »

Caldari toon is gone a long time ago, but if anyone wants Jesmine she's up for grabs.

I have not updated the tread in a while due to PC issues fucking up my ability to do loads of things - like posting on the forums at this time.

Guess it decided to work for a while today. Yeah, figures.

However, th current plan is thus - I'm selling Jesmine for the flat fee of 18 billion - 17 to any RP'er I know here, just because I somehow feel she would get a... 'better' home with a RP'er than to become some nameless rock-grinder in null or whatever...

Having said that, I am currently on a plan to fix Recon Ships and Heavy Assault Ships to lvl5 as soon as I can, and when that happens I'm selling the toon for 20 billion, minimum. If you want a good Amarr-only toon, this offer exists - for a while. I estimate 9 weeks or so until both these skills are done and with each finished one the price jumps 1 billion.
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2013, 08:34 by BloodBird »