Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations!  (Read 573 times)

Matoko

• Wetgraver
Greetings and Salutations!
« on: 20 Jan 2013, 17:13 »

Like the title says, hello! Not really new to Eve, definitely not new to RP, but this is more or less my first foray into the official side of Eve RP. Some folks might remember me from the character of Kane, since I recognize a name here and there. Kane's still around, mind; don't have the heart to recycle him.

In any case, good to meet you all! Let me introduce myself a bit; I'm Matoko (or Kane, either works). Played Eve off and on again for... A while, now. Fits and starts, mostly. Been roleplaying in a variety of venues since I was little, from D&D to freeform forum RPs, even IRC and in-game with things like Freelancer. Games, I started waaaaaay back when with Marathon and Dark Castle. Good 'ol floppy disks.

From Eve, I'm starting something new, both character-wise and game mechanics. Looking into corp management, so expect a couple of query threads from me in that regard. More on the corp itself in the appropriate sections. If you want someone to blame for this, blame Techie. It's his fault I re-upped again.

I guess at this point I let you all get a word in. Welcomes are appreciated, and I'd be happy to answer questions. I like to think I'm a friendly enough guy. :D

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Greetings and Salutations!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2013, 18:48 »

Welcome, welcome, always good to have new target---I mean roleplayers.

Have some coffee and crash!

Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2013, 21:42 »

You... you are familiar.

Can't place you though.

Welcome anyhow!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2013, 21:45 »

Welcome aboard!

Matoko

• Wetgraver
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2013, 13:19 »

I'm more of a fan of X-Instinct myself, but Crash will do. And coffee is always appreciated. ;-)