EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > The Summit (IG Channel Discussion)

The Good RP Logs Thread!

(1/32) > >>

Graelyn:
Everyone knows what bad RP looks like.

Here's a place where you can post GOOD exchanges on The Summit!

Good stuff went down? Well, folks who weren't there would probably enjoy it too!

Given the fact that baseliners fawn over our stuff, there's no reason capsuleeers shouldn't see the 'good stuff' when it goes down.

Put it here (but try to keep it somewhat short)!

If you want to discuss a log, make a new thread here and we can gab on about it as long as you want.

Graelyn:
My first submission to get things kicked off...

Discussion of The Summit's origins leads to meeting a DUSTer, followed by a debate on matters between the Khanid Kingdom and the Empire.

Notable parties:
Graelyn, Esan Vertessa, Gridboss [DUST]

http://pastebin.com/FUCMyMEV

kalaratiri:
Nice :) I got a chuckle out of the ending :P

Aldrith Shutaq:
Maybe we should have a whole subforum devoted to this, so people can discuss individual RP's in a thread-by-thread basis. I think it would be really cool to be able to compare RP styles, comment on the developent of characters in certain scenes and just see the awesome drama we all do unfold.

Moar of this sort of thing, I say!

Victoria Stecker:

--- Quote from: Aldrith Shutaq on 14 Jan 2013, 11:57 ---Maybe we should have a whole subforum devoted to this, so people can discuss individual RP's in a thread-by-thread basis. I think it would be really cool to be able to compare RP styles, comment on the developent of characters in certain scenes and just see the awesome drama we all do unfold.

Moar of this sort of thing, I say!

--- End quote ---

You're in a subforum. Given how little else it's used for, there could simply be separate threads in here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version