Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That being a cruel slaver is actually a fitting description for Angel Cartel members as well?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Towards the construction of (Proto-)Gallente language  (Read 8326 times)

Aedre Lafisques

• Terrible Caillian
  • Wetgraver
    • Aedre Logs. Writing
Re: Towards the construction of (Proto-)Gallente language
« Reply #30 on: 07 Jan 2015, 10:23 »

I was looking into this some time ago, and I am horrified to discover that the attachment here is gone. It's been enough time that I think I've misplaced my local copy: Does anyone have this they can re-share? I want to do some work on this if it's been dropped, but I absolutely want to work from Kiro's brilliant groundwork here. It would be a damn shame to lose this.
Hangout Channel: Gallente Lounge

Kiro Kathora

• Clonejack
  • Sapere aude.
« Reply #31 on: 08 Jan 2015, 02:03 »

I was looking into this some time ago, and I am horrified to discover that the attachment here is gone. It's been enough time that I think I've misplaced my local copy: Does anyone have this they can re-share? I want to do some work on this if it's been dropped, but I absolutely want to work from Kiro's brilliant groundwork here. It would be a damn shame to lose this.
Hello, nice to hear you're interested. I didn't notice the attachment was gone, but it did contain all the data involving historical linguistics and Gallente. I've just checked my pc for a copy of the document, but alas. I'll check my laptop too, and get back to you once I found it. :-)

I must say I haven't looked at the matter since the older posts, by the way...
"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiro Kathora

• Clonejack
  • Sapere aude.
« Reply #32 on: 08 Jan 2015, 02:34 »

Ah, I found the document. To my surprise I apparently managed to write 30 pages on the subject...  :s Good luck with that!

For the document containing all latest data, see the attachment in the initial post.
"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Aedre Lafisques

• Terrible Caillian
  • Wetgraver
    • Aedre Logs. Writing
« Reply #33 on: 08 Jan 2015, 11:32 »

I remember the original post was deliciously well thought out. Thank you for the hard work on the subject, and the repost!
Hangout Channel: Gallente Lounge
Pages: 1 2 [3]