Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: Let the Meta Begin  (Read 1429 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Let the Meta Begin
« on: 01 Jan 2013, 12:40 »

Ohgod. I'm actually doing it guys.

Okay. So Saede is hosting an IC tabletop game. A few things:

*DnD 3.5 will be the system. If you're interested and you don't have a player handbook, I can get you one.

*I have never played DnD before. :D I have played/DMed other tabletops before, but this will be my first time doing it for DnD, and thus will be Saede's first time with this system too.

*I want to try and run a session every week. After each session, I'll do a writeup summarizing what happened and post it to the IGS.

*This is going to be run totally IC. All the rules lawyering, all the dice rolling, its all being done IC, by your characters, as your characters would do it.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
Re: Let the Meta Begin
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jan 2013, 15:11 »

EVE: we have games within our games within our games.

Tempted to try this with one of my characters, but doubt I have enough time to try it.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jan 2013, 15:22 »

EVE: we have games within our games within our games.

Tempted to try this with one of my characters, but doubt I have enough time to try it.

Roleplayers in an online roleplaying game roleplaying roleplayers who are roleplaying in a virtual roleplaying game.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jan 2013, 15:32 »

DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE TIME! :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jan 2013, 17:13 »

Ohgod. I'm actually doing it guys.

Okay. So Saede is hosting an IC tabletop game. A few things:

*DnD 3.5 will be the system. If you're interested and you don't have a player handbook, I can get you one.

*I have never played DnD before. :D I have played/DMed other tabletops before, but this will be my first time doing it for DnD, and thus will be Saede's first time with this system too.

*I want to try and run a session every week. After each session, I'll do a writeup summarizing what happened and post it to the IGS.

*This is going to be run totally IC. All the rules lawyering, all the dice rolling, its all being done IC, by your characters, as your characters would do it.
This is epic.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jan 2013, 11:42 »

Im going to play a 4th level paladin with 10 strength, 10 wisdom, 19 charisma (due to great hair) named "Aldryth".  He has the special ability of "flame aura".
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 03 Jan 2013, 13:10 »

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I think you just broke my mind. 

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 03 Jan 2013, 14:08 »

Im going to play a 4th level paladin with 10 strength, 10 wisdom, 19 charisma (due to great hair) named "Aldryth".  He has the special ability of "flame aura".
* Mitara Newelle approves of this product and/or service.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #8 on: 05 Jan 2013, 01:10 »

I'd be interested (though probably not on Silver - Hilion Narath most likely) depending on timing etc. I've got the books and so on.