Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Boosters are banned because they cause a deadly, incurable brain disease?  Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sylux Raynes  (Read 1719 times)

Iwan Terpalen

Re: Sylux Raynes
« Reply #15 on: 05 Mar 2013, 14:00 »

Almost forgot to mention the very first thing that twigged my recognition: the name. Touch of the exotic on the first name, and a variation on (forgive me for being frank) somewhat macho last name - Cross, Raines, that sort of thing.

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #16 on: 05 Mar 2013, 16:42 »

Almost forgot to mention the very first thing that twigged my recognition: the name. Touch of the exotic on the first name, and a variation on (forgive me for being frank) somewhat macho last name - Cross, Raines, that sort of thing.

No forgiveness necessary. I'd never really considered my naming "scheme" to be like that, to be honest. "Macho" isn't what I go for, as I tend to play very un-macho characters. I suppose it does come across that way though...
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #17 on: 06 Mar 2013, 04:17 »

Didn't think of that one, you do actually have one part elegance one paired with rough manly man sounding name in each like Raze, Khross and Raynes.
Pages: 1 [2]