Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

DioCore is a Gallentean research firm that survived a hostile takeover by its own start-up investors, MindChill, in the early days of the company.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Andreus Writes Everyone A Christmas Present - "The Convention"  (Read 9660 times)

Norrin Ellis

A convention?  This is exactly the sort of event where Norrin's shameless marketing is actually appropriate!  I think I would like to attend with my swarm of merchandisers, setting up booths to offer all sorts of toys and apparel.  I might even drive to the event in the racing team's flagship--a Navythron--full of fans dressed as their favorite former VRT pilots, of course.

Free Norrin Ellis shades for the kids!

Stitcher

• Beats up helpless walls.
  • Egger
    • Stitcher's twitter

Verin's reason for being incognito as Pieter?

"Well, I was going to do Verin Hakatain but then people said it was too good and I might be mistaken for the real thing."

refuge in audacity!

Grideris

• Wetgraver
  • Keeper of the bowl of Infinite Popcorn

A convention?  This is exactly the sort of event where Norrin's shameless marketing is actually appropriate!  I think I would like to attend with my swarm of merchandisers, setting up booths to offer all sorts of toys and apparel.  I might even drive to the event in the racing team's flagship--a Navythron--full of fans dressed as their favorite former VRT pilots, of course.

Free Norrin Ellis shades for the kids!

Better make sure to get some shades from you now that I'm going as Norrin.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist

BloodBird would likely love to show up, his endless curiosity taking him new and interesting places.

This sounds completely awesome, and somewhat overwhelming, perhaps. Good luck with this Andreus.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...

That would be awesome, Norrin.

As one of your racing pilots, it would behoove me to be apart of your promotional efforts if I can.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Saede's just going to go as herself and hope she's small time enough as a capsuleer to not get a crowd.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !

A truly amazing idea oO
I can't imagine Adreena going to this kind of convention (nothing to do there anyway ^^), but I sure am eager to read the result =)

Again, great idea, and good luck !
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Talking with Sakaane. Might be able to convince her that her and Morwen going as each other would be funny.

Failing that, Morwen will probably go as herself as I don't think there's anyone else she could really pull off properly. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

This probably isn't Saede's first convention. She's sort of a capsuleer fangirl. (shh, don't tell Stitcher about the poster of him on her wall)
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist

Logan would love to go as well!

Wouldn't be in disguise.

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Hmm, are currently out of game characters welcome?

If so, I doubt Sai would go, she's off being crazy again, and most of my alts are small time.

Chantal D'len would probably go as herself, but is so small time that no one would reconize her.  And she'd probably flirt with at least half the con goers, no matter who they were. 

Lyn Farel

A truly amazing idea oO
I can't imagine Adreena going to this kind of convention (nothing to do there anyway ^^), but I sure am eager to read the result =)

Again, great idea, and good luck !

My character wouldnt probably either, but I thought it was just for the giggles.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Verin's reason for being incognito as Pieter?

"Well, I was going to do Verin Hakatain but then people said it was too good and I might be mistaken for the real thing."

refuge in audacity!

Pieter's reasons for going as Stitcher include an homage to a respected Civire rolemodel and the realisation that stopping shaving for a couple of weeks was easier than getting a REAL costume.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Norrin Ellis

That would be awesome, Norrin.

As one of your racing pilots, it would behoove me to be apart of your promotional efforts if I can.

Racebros for life!  Autographs and photo ops!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

This capsuleer convention is now a Lord Vaari convention.

Though Im sure he would let us dress as his servants.   
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6