Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Blood Raiders are a sect of the Sani Sabik who spend their lives in space hunting down and harvesting non-believers for their blood? Read more here!

Author Topic: Hello (again)  (Read 645 times)

Stephane Valoisan

• Clonejack
    • My soundcloud
Hello (again)
« on: 11 Dec 2012, 07:32 »

Hey everyone !

A bit late since I already met some of view in game, but a quick hello on these forums  ;).

I'm a returning player after a 4 years pause, but I didn't spend a lot of time in Eve the first time (and started a new account) so it's more or less like I'm totally new to the game (Warning: noob questions probably incoming at some point).

From a roleplay point of view, I've been playing pen-and-paper RPG for a good decade (Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Agone, etc.) LARP too, and on most of the past and current mmorpgs.

Oh and I always roleplay a musician of some kind, whatever the universe is, so you'll probably see a lot of IC music coming at some point (After all it fits so nicely the bad guy "Ship fights, beer, drugs and heavy metal, Man !" type he he)

See you in game !

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Hello (again)
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2012, 07:55 »

Aah, a sonic artist. Welcome, I am sure you will find yourself comfortable here.

Don't be afraid of asking 'noobish questions' - we are not afraid to answer.

I'm glad to see you have previous RP experience, but this again brings me to wonder why so many feel the need to point this out when they join here - previous RP experience is not a requirement, even if it can be helpful to you in EVE, being comfortable around the consept, as such.

Stephane Valoisan

• Clonejack
    • My soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2012, 08:08 »

Thanks !

Oh and for the previous RP experience to be honest it's more because it's usually what's asked first in most roleplay community forums I've been on - nothing more  ;)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2012, 08:19 »

Well, this is not 'most RP community forums', this is the Backstage for EVE Online. No need to sweat it  ;)

You should get involved and let people know what you think on topics around here. We have had a fair few members who join and seem scared to get involved with anything at all.

I can assure you we don't bite much.

Or very hard, for that matter.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2012, 11:39 »

Ohaidere.