Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a lone miner was detained and executed on 29.11YC105 for "suspicious curiosity" after asking passing Imperial Fleet ships "where they were going with all those guns".

Author Topic: [Character] [Spoilers] [History] Taizu Lilith  (Read 987 times)

Taizu Lilith

• Clonejack
[Character] [Spoilers] [History] Taizu Lilith
« on: 10 Dec 2012, 09:33 »

I do not like spoilers. I think it is worth writing a bit down, especially since I am looking/considering change. I will defend myself and others with generalities. Everything was in game (the best place to RP unless it is a story), unless noted otherwise.

This is just me making notes, I will edit it to be better written and complete later.

Taizu was raised in Gallente space. She was adopted, and was not raised as part of a clan or tribe. Through her intelligence and skills and talents (and being raised by a wealthy family), she acquired her pod license in (( December 2005 )).

She was interested in scientific exploration and acquiring wealth. After initially flying with some comrades in Gallente, Minmatar, and Caldari space, she left the pod to join her friends on their journeys. After seeing some of life, she returned to the pod.

Disappointed with scientific exploration, she turned her skills towards Mechanical Engineering and started to work in earnest for Boundless Creation. This continued until her friends retired, and she began to internalize what she had seen in her journeys. During this period she also worked for Thukker Mix.

Finally, in ((December 2006)), Taizu had a political awakening. She became very active on the Minmatar channel, and joined other channels where Matari would be common. She was put in touch with Evanda Char and was a lead of Radio Free Heimatar. Although Electus Matari was going through a bad war and Taizu Lilith had some pirate contacts, Evanda Char accepted Taizu and protected her from internal groups in EM. Towards the end of this time Taizu became more anarchist and prone to conspiracy theories, denouncing Jove, Concord, and the Minmatar Republic leadership in addition to calling for the Matari people to rise up against the Amarr.

A short time after Taizu joined Re-Awakened Technologies, she became quiet on the channels she had frequented. The reason for this is that something she had said that touched a nerve, or there was some truth to what she was saying, or in some other way she had upset someone with some power and she was shown that if she didn't stop her propaganda that a accident would happen next time she needed a clone. The beating was only incidental. (( this was not in game ))

After these experiences, Taizu became a loyal henchwoman to Eva. Giving Eva her loyalty and trusting Eva and Re-Awakened to protect her from forces she could not fight in space.

« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2012, 09:41 by Taizu Lilith »

Taizu Lilith

• Clonejack
Re: [Character] [Spoilers] [History] Taizu Lilith
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2012, 10:29 »

The above still needs editing, but I will continue here.

Soon Taizu found that ReAw was not entirely legitimate.

She joined Eva in some of her research projects and deals, in particular some of the dealings with the Sansha, even flying with Sansha aligned capsulars in ((2007)). Later she would continue to do some jobs for Sansha non-capsulers after Re-Aw was cleaned up in ((2009)).

After Gradient rejoined EM, Taizu focused on keeping the Republic free from capsuler pirates. She continued to occasionally work for Gallente and Caldari corporations.

Some of Taizu's former pirate contacts ended their life in null sec, and were employed by her to work against the Amarr when the militia conflict started.

By ((2009)) Taizu spent more and more time in her office, usually only entering pod when an anti-pirate patrol went out or during the times when she assisted the militia against the Amarr.

When Eva was challenged by Gottii and other stawarts of ReAw in ((2010)), Taizu loyally defended her and chose to continue in ReAw under Eva's picked successor, Cia. However, she continued to spend her time in the office and out assisting the militia against the Amarr after ReAw left EM ((2011)).

Taizu finally retired in ((December 2011)).
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2012, 10:43 by Taizu Lilith »