Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Author Topic: [Character] Vlad Cetes  (Read 1448 times)

Vlad Cetes

• Rick Rollermeister
  • Wetgraver
[Character] Vlad Cetes
« on: 02 May 2010, 17:50 »

Call sign
: Vlad Cetes
Name: 0420047, Male, Deteis
Place of birth: Unknown, records lost
Height: 5'11"
Wight: 550 lbs
Physical description: Appears as a nondescript Deteis. Looks around 160-180 lbs and moderately muscular.
Public Information: Soldier of the Against ALL Authorities alliance. Known to be sympathetic towards Sani Sabik views does not have allegiance to them.
Other Information: Standard clones are built in a factory controlled by Vlad in *CLASSIFIED*. These are then shipped to wherever needed for clone activation.

Each clone consists of a computer core in the skull area, and support systems (cooling, etc) located in the torso. Each is protected by a 50mm plate of Tungsten/Fulleride composite armor (it is made up of microscopic layers of Tungsten and Fulleride interwoven). Limbs are constructed from Fulleride composites for flexibility and ease of movement. This results in a lower axial tensile and shear strength however.

A electrosensitive Fulleride compound is used to actuate the limbs (artificial muscle). This provides great strength (each arm, for instance, can exert 1500 Nm of torque measured at the hand) but is slower to actuate than standard muscle.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: [Character] Vlad Cetes
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2010, 18:08 »

Have you actually run the numbers and checked to see if they're mechanically accurate?

I ask not because there's anything wrong that I can see, but if you've gone through the measures to see if they're accurate.

I try to avoid hard numbers like the 50mm plating and the 1500 torque since it requires too much effort for too much technobabble people don't normally care for. It could help you put in more content rather than just numbers, for instance.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Vlad Cetes

• Rick Rollermeister
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2010, 20:10 »

Yes I have Ghost. Part of the reason I put numbers is so people have a good idea of what they can & cannot do. I feel it makes for better RP, ie if you KNOW someone is stronger vs guessing.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2010, 20:20 »

Ah.

Yes, pros and cons to it, for different crowds now that I've thought about it. Well never mind me then, carry on.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: 03 May 2010, 00:03 »

Do you have any player history you want to tack on to your cyborg here aside from a mention of Blooder sympathies? Because that'd be a bit of a step forward, Vlad.