Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

All male members of the Ardishapur family traditionally have their right hand amputated? See why you don't make the Emperor's mother angry.

Author Topic: Hi there !  (Read 828 times)

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !
Hi there !
« on: 07 Dec 2012, 14:18 »

Wel well well !
I'm kinda new in eve... totally new to be honest. Most of my game time is still spent on the in-game browser, reading various wikis & other sites trying to scratch the surface of what eve has to offer.

RP-wise, I started 20 years ago, with AD&D2 ; I still play nowaday, running a Shadowrun 4th campaign and trying to convince my players that a TORG campaign would be oh-so-awesome.

So, yeah, I have every intention to rp in eve. But I won't be caught rping out of context -but the lore (1), omagawd the lore (1, again)...

I hope you guys won't mind a crapload of questions o/

(1) I know, I know, I've already been told, it's called Prime Fiction. Eve is special.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Re: Hi there !
« Reply #1 on: 07 Dec 2012, 14:24 »

Welcome!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 07 Dec 2012, 14:33 »

Aaaaah, I saw you in OOC today! And no, questions are quite alright - we love to argue over answer questions about EVE's lore.  :P

Looking forward to seeing you about!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2012, 15:15 »

Yay Shadowrun!

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #4 on: 07 Dec 2012, 15:25 »

I am only here to statgrind and to get my name on the forum's 'most active posters' list!

But welcome all the same  ;)

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 07 Dec 2012, 16:36 »

Yay Shadowrun!

This.  Especially 4th Edition.

Also, hi! 

Im Gottii, and this ancient corpse of a man is Graelyn.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov