Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Ishukone corporation is one of the major players in the 'liberal' faction and was the first non-Jovian organization to receive capsule technology from the Jovians?

Author Topic: Ave et salvete  (Read 691 times)

Vadara Vandeshmand

• Imperial Noob
  • Clonejack
Ave et salvete
« on: 24 Nov 2012, 22:31 »

Salvete omnes,

I am just getting back into Eve.  I played while deployed about a year ago, and have been off RPing in another MMO.  Fog of Teddy Bears made me realize I am no longer the target audience of that game though.  I have a toon that is very advanced on my other account, but I am not feeling being a miner.  Also, so much has changed.  So, I cashed in that toons property to finance this my brand new PVP toon to start from scratch.  Which is such a great challenge in Eve.  I am planning on hanging around the Imperial Academy for a couple of months training up my  skills and learning about PVP.  Then I'll be looking into joining an Amarr loyalist corp.  I have never played Amarr, but I am finding the PF to be really interesting and I've heard that the Amarr Loyalist are a pretty tight RP community.  Also, as an ex-student of Latin, I love the light use of it in the RP.  I am sure you'll see me lurking around OOC and The Summit untill I get a feel for the channels.  Hope to meet lots of friends.  In case you are curious, yes I am a man IRL.  But, I figure I was a drag queen before a got a respectable job so why not impersonate a woman in an MMO.

Deus benedicat vos
++++++++++++++++++
Vadara Vandeshmand
SI VIS PACET PARA BELLUM

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Ave et salvete
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2012, 23:47 »

Yay, Amarr people! *Waves at.* Very good to see you. Once I get back from Turkeyday break in a couple of days, I'll be happy to introduce you to some of the other Amarr RPers (assuming they haven't already done the same).
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2012, 02:00 »

Aaah, an Imperialist. We can use more of your kind, but to ensure you make it on our friendly, harmless, freedom-fighter rich forums, you will need some... protection.

So, here's your bodyguard.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Don't bother waiting for the old-fasioned delivery of assorted snacks, drinks, semi-legal substances and other assorted gifts, people have been sloopy with that the last few months.

No-one cares for our age-old traditions anymore :(

Vadara Vandeshmand

• Imperial Noob
  • Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2012, 03:44 »

Yay, Amarr people! *Waves at.* Very good to see you. Once I get back from Turkeyday break in a couple of days, I'll be happy to introduce you to some of the other Amarr RPers (assuming they haven't already done the same).

Thanks for the warm welcome!
++++++++++++++++++
Vadara Vandeshmand
SI VIS PACET PARA BELLUM

Vadara Vandeshmand

• Imperial Noob
  • Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2012, 03:48 »

Aaah, an Imperialist. We can use more of your kind, but to ensure you make it on our friendly, harmless, freedom-fighter rich forums, you will need some... protection.

So, here's your bodyguard.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Don't bother waiting for the old-fasioned delivery of assorted snacks, drinks, semi-legal substances and other assorted gifts, people have been sloopy with that the last few months.

No-one cares for our age-old traditions anymore :(

That is an awesome image, so cool.  I guess I'll just have to go get my own snacks ... where is the the I'm-only-vegan-because-I-want-to-be-thin-but-I-still-love-wearing-fur-and-leather foods again?
++++++++++++++++++
Vadara Vandeshmand
SI VIS PACET PARA BELLUM