Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 616 times)

LouisDeGuerre

• Clonejack
  • Never forget 110.06.10
Greetings
« on: 23 Nov 2012, 08:25 »

I think everyone who plays this game thinks of themselves as Han Solo to some degree  :bear:
While I've rarely roleplayed in EVE my character decisions have always been founded in lore and my vision of their history.
I'll probably spend most of my time lurking here.
For those interested, the forever-under-construction-and-redevelopment history of my character can be found on EVElopedia.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2012, 11:23 »

Welcome, welcome!

So, a Han Solo to counter the numerous Imperial Moffs we have hanging about? Iiiiiinteresting.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2012, 02:12 »

I think everyone who plays this game thinks of themselves as Han Solo to some degree

After reading this comment I though it over. I'm more of the Darth Vader type, I think  :twisted:

Welcome here anyway, hope you find yourself enjoying the stay.

Anyhow, while no-one can ever claim that the Han Solo ever needed it, would you like a bodyguard to keep you safe in this completely harmless place?