Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: EoM topic  (Read 4368 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: EoM topic
« Reply #30 on: 16 Oct 2012, 19:47 »

Numbers are high, but plot is not.

And like I said earlier, the next time one of you wants to suicide your billion-plus assets for an RP storyline we'll give a bit of leeway too.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: EoM topic
« Reply #31 on: 16 Oct 2012, 20:26 »

[mod]A rant isn't a good way to start a topic, regardless of how correct you think you are. Looking through the thread, I don't see a reasonable way of separating the wheat from the chaff. It is a topic (RPing things outside of game mechanics - particularly things with substantial impacts) that is worth approaching, but if you choose to do so again, please keep in mind the rules. For example, not insulting other members, not posting flame bait, and not bringing OOC vendettas to the discussions. Both sides of this thread have done these things.[/mod]

I want to clarify a little: Feel free to post a thread discussing this IG event in particular or the topic in general. Make sure that if you participate in taht thread, your participation follows the rules and guidelines.
« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2012, 20:48 by Silver Night »
Pages: 1 2 [3]