Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Society for the Conservation of State Traditions is a fiercly nationalistic Caldari lobbyist organization that unleashed a scathing rebuke of PIE Inc. pilot Kostantin Mort in late YC106.

Author Topic: Hai!  (Read 2050 times)

Jennifer Bizen

• Clonejack
Hai!
« on: 22 Aug 2012, 10:03 »

Hello Summitpeoples!

I´ve been on and off at this game since 2007(as long as 3 years apart) at first lured in by my ex with temptations of lots of iskmakings. I never fully established an RP identidy with my first character, so this is my real attempt and to be honest I feel somewhat a lot better with Jennifer´s avatar than my old one´s that my focus is mainly directed at her while my other character would fund her pvp addiction. Too shallow?
Originally, I created Jennifer to participate in the Minmatar faction warfare, being a bit of a pvp enthusiast having tasted the blood in the summer of 2011 with an alt which I later and regrettably sold, and while inexperienced with how faction warfare works, I´m searching for a chance to learn the ropes and of course it wouldn´t be bad to make friends along the way and to find a corp to call a home.

Regards
Jennifer Bizen / Xaori

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Hai!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2012, 10:17 »

...oh, it's you! Hello thar!

(Please ignore the bodyguards sneaking up on you. They're not going to try to enslave you. Really.  :P )
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Aug 2012, 10:20 »

Hullo!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 22 Aug 2012, 10:35 »

What a surprise to see you here! :P

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug 2012, 10:54 »

Welcome!

Hello Summitpeoples!

Summit?  Never touch the stuff.

Originally, I created Jennifer to participate in the [...] faction warfare [...] bit of a pvp enthusiast [...] tasted the blood [...] while inexperienced with how faction warfare works [...] searching for a chance to learn the ropes [...] wouldn´t be bad to make friends along the way and to find a corp to call a home.

Unbiased Recommendation: Roll a Caldari character instead and serve the State in the Wiyrkomi Honor Guard!

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #5 on: 22 Aug 2012, 11:59 »

Welcome (back)!

With the direct intent of undermining my good friend Ken, I recommend rolling Amarr and flying with us in the Order of Light's Retribution. We're cooler. >.>

On a serious note, I hope you have a good time and enjoy the RP ahead of you, it's always good to see new faces in the RP community!
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Red

• That Flighty Broad
  • Clonejack
  • Live every week like it's Shark Week.
« Reply #6 on: 22 Aug 2012, 12:37 »

Hello thar! \^o^/

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #7 on: 22 Aug 2012, 17:34 »

Greetings and salutations.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Sid

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 22 Aug 2012, 19:08 »

Hai

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #9 on: 09 Sep 2012, 20:59 »

Ohai.