Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sarum family is known for being the most belligerent royal family?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ATTN: Isis Dea ♥  (Read 10730 times)

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
Re: ATTN: Isis Dea ♥
« Reply #30 on: 03 Nov 2013, 04:27 »

And this... this is why any time you see Reppy in a channel that isn't a real physical room, it's a simulated projection.

Means she can be doing aaaaaaaaall kinds of things while appearing completely refined and normal :P

Muck Raker

• Wetgraver
« Reply #31 on: 03 Nov 2013, 04:39 »

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7659

As I understood things, there were enough of them to constitute a wave.

There was also a dude that was in a bathtub, for reasons.

Just over 2 years ago now.

Isis Dea

• Radical Sebiestor Rebel
  • Clonejack
  • 327th Wing [Jaijii-Hnolku] - STPRO, Caldari State
    • Isis Dea's Posts
« Reply #32 on: 09 Nov 2013, 15:24 »

And this... this is why any time you see Reppy in a channel that isn't a real physical room, it's a simulated projection.

Means she can be doing aaaaaaaaall kinds of things while appearing completely refined and normal :P

This.  :cube:

Although seriously, I should apologize for the fireworks display. While there were a few things I wanted to confirm about The Summit, I didn't want to stray too much from the terrorist character and firebat of Isis. (I even pushed it with making that list for you, Kat… but even that was in no way any OOC jabs. I just got done with a post in Ava's topic about Isis's statement toward her there.)

Ruffling feathers is what I aim to do and purely IC in doing that. OOC-wise, I absolutely adore what you guys have got going (Tiberious has been more than fair and will continue to no matter what, always ending up the more mature against Isis's rants. And Silas just needs to collar Isis and throw her in a cage somewhere).

The channel is just full of so many little opportunities for Isis to be herself…  :twisted:

« Last Edit: 09 Nov 2013, 15:26 by Isis Dea »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #33 on: 09 Nov 2013, 15:29 »

And Silas just needs to collar Isis and throw her in a cage somewhere).

I think you'll be disappointed, sweety, that's not really Silas' thing.

I know a few other people for whom it might be, though. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mebrithiel

• My main is my falcon alt ♥
  • Egger
  • A wild Meb approaches!
    • Blood Inquisition
« Reply #34 on: 10 Nov 2013, 22:46 »

Eh, the Summit has been like that since we hopped in capsules. It's an unwritten rule that has just worked and enables communication.

As for nekkid, I'd just like to draw the jury's attention to the old Gallente character portraits  :twisted:

Oh and bunnies...? Don't get me started  :oops:

btw, is there an opening for a Thukker-Matari Blooder Sansha as mod? haha!  :psyccp:
Pages: 1 2 [3]