Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Evanda Char once stole a priceless artifact from Admirals Tharrn's office and made it into ear rings precipitating a year long war?

Author Topic: [Character] Indahar  (Read 1418 times)

Indahar

• Stare Dad
  • Clonejack
[Character] Indahar
« on: 28 Apr 2010, 13:19 »

Alias: Indahar
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
Weight: 153 lbs (69 kg)

Description: Indahar appears to be in his early- to mid-thirties, although one can never be certain with capsuleers. He seems to wear one of several worn tan jumpsuits whenever and wherever he can. He normally wears conservative Caldari suits otherwise, although he has been known to, seemingly at random, don varying outlandish mixes of Gallente and Matari styles.

Here's a start on Indahar. I want to create a character who's more or less inscrutable, but for personal reasons--not some super-secret and dangerous agenda. In my head (since I've never really RPed with him), he's more interested in understanding the universe than leaving his mark on it, since because of his background he's very aware of how isolated he has been from the world at large. Hopefully, Indahar will be an open slate, while at the same time he'll be interesting to other characters/players because of his occasional quirkiness.
Taylor Swift is My Goddess