Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Over-sexualised IC behaviour  (Read 7196 times)

Vincent Pryce

Re: Over-sexualised IC behaviour
« Reply #30 on: 05 May 2010, 22:47 »

You think it's bad now, wait till Incarna comes out.

CCP can kiss that T rating buh bye. Maybe it can be salvaged if they have a couple of GMs checking IDs outside that VETO bar...

'Scuse me?

We can not be held responsible for the behaviour of our clientele. As a popular night club amongst the capsuleer community we cater to all sorts of people. Granted, some patrons just take a wrong turn at the elevator junctions mixing Helga's House of Pain at deck 42 and The Last Gate on deck 24. However, if some of them are deviants or raging rug munching Space Lesbians who are open about their orientation and have decided to live out some teenboy's fantasy, 'tis really not our concern as long as they abide by the rules V has set, and thus there is no reason turn them at the door or toss them out on their arses.

My 0.02 isk on the matter of TLG :3

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #31 on: 06 May 2010, 01:22 »

Another point to consider, the drive for conquest and the thrill of the chase itself can be far more stimulating to an individual than the act. An AI would have to be rather adaptive to emulate such behavior, and to a true meglomaniac nothing stirs the desire quite like an irrational human being to be challenged with and overcome.

I would be extremely curious to see how an individual reacts to having their mind stimulated directly than through external stimulii. Imagine being in your pod, thinking about your investments, when all of a sudden a sudden rush of excitement overwhelms your senses....for NO reason at all. It feels good, but I bet it would be confusing or even disorienting without some kind of sight or touch, or sound. Would it have the opposite effect? I wonder.

Another idea to consider is...what if sexual stimulii was used to reinforce certain kinds of behavior in order to re-educate an individual? Say for instance, you program your interface to sexually stimulate you everytime you destroy an enemy combatant, earn a million isk, or mine through an asteroid.

The possibilities are...interesting and would be fun to explore.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #32 on: 06 May 2010, 06:39 »

Another idea to consider is...what if sexual stimulii was used to reinforce certain kinds of behavior in order to re-educate an individual? Say for instance, you program your interface to sexually stimulate you everytime you destroy an enemy combatant, earn a million isk, or mine through an asteroid.

The possibilities are...interesting and would be fun to explore.

I have something to consider now, since this fits quite neatly with what I've previously written about Casi-c.
Pages: 1 2 [3]