Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That high-orbit shuttle deployment is the most popular method of passenger and freight transportation from planets to space? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CSM 7 Meeting Minutes  (Read 2031 times)

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: CSM 7 Meeting Minutes
« Reply #15 on: 04 Aug 2012, 01:17 »

I'm glad to see attention given to my beloved science/industry trade. Things that improve the gameplay experience are welcome. But things that only simplify it could be a double-edged sword, because when they say that they want to make industry take less time so we can do other things, I think "but this IS what I like doing".

Let's hope they realize that this is an entire playstyle on its own, parallel with PVP and PVE.

I couldn't agree more, Casi. However, some of the proposals give me hope, because they basically look like putting into the eve interface the things that those of us who do T2, T3 and cap construction currently use OOG spreadsheets for: stuff like giving you a breakdown of not just what components you are missing to build something, but what ingredients you are missing to build those components would remove one of the tearing-hair-out-why-is-this-so-frustrating barriers to new participants in those gameplay areas. Being able to queue up, say, a Viator BPC to build to automatically start when my corpmate's build of Thingamie Whatsit Viator Components finishes would also make full corp production less spreadsheety and more actually useful, at least, I believe it would.
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Re: CSM 7 Meeting Minutes
« Reply #16 on: 04 Aug 2012, 17:51 »

LEGO POS

And not just in orbit of moons!

* Seriphyn dies
Pages: 1 [2]