Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa megacorporation owns as much as 1/3 of all real estate in the Caldari State, and is considered one of the State's most ruthless corporations?

Author Topic: [Character] Julianni Avala  (Read 1263 times)

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
[Character] Julianni Avala
« on: 10 Dec 2016, 22:43 »

BASIC
Name: Julianni Avala
Alias: Was called "Jules" a number of years ago by her father.
D.O.B.: YC89.02.19
Place of Birth: Hedion V
Bloodline: Ni-Kunni- 50%, Ealur- 50%
Nationality: Caldari State Citizen (current), Amarr Slave (former)
Marital Status: Single
Family: None (Father- deceased, Mother- deceased, no siblings)
Current Employer: Ishukone-Raata Corporate Bank (Chief Financial Officer of Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive, Head Diplomat)
Current Residence: XS-XAY - Reppola Logistic Support

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140lbs
Build: Average, if not somewhat lithe
Closest Face Claim: Gal Gadot

INTERESTS
-Despite her job as the CFO of IRED, she actually does not enjoy dealing with numbers.
-Classical Music
-Butterflies
-Tea
-Red Wine

HISTORY
Though having a father of Ni-Kunni descent, the blood of Julianni's mother would be her ultimate undoing when it came to her future. Slated as a slave, she was raised as any other Ealur would be- an education and years filled with religiously intensive lessons. In her mind, any other future within the Amarr Empire was unobtainable and outright terrifying, as her fear of God was sound, and she knew no other way.

The noble family in which she belonged to (Degario) to this day is known as one that carries itself with utmost respect and pride, as God wills it. Her devotion to the house was (and still is) quite strong, and her respect for Lord Degario was true and pure. Though it is not known why, she began to grow reclusive and confined herself many times (so long as Lord Degario deemed it acceptable) to prayer.

[spoiler]In fact, Julianni's fear grew from the hidden abuse she suffered by the hand of the Lord's son and heir. The abuse sustained lasted for years, but Julianni never spoke word of it; an embarrassment to the Degario family as such would most certainly break the respect it had rightfully gained over so many generations. It was through prayer that Julianni confessed, and only God that would ever hear her pleas for mercy. [/spoiler]

In YC113, through a pilot program which dealt with under the table purchases of slaves, the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive arranged for the purchase of 87 men, women and children from a few Holders. Julianni Avala was one of them, and as per the pilot program, was put through a reeducation process that helped lead purchased slaves towards a life of "freedom".

After the reeducation process, Julianni was given a choice of setting off on her own, returning to the Amarr Empire as a free woman, or potentially joining the ranks of I-RED. Still in a state of unknowing exactly where or how she would make a name for herself as a free woman, (and due to her fear of returning to the Degario family), she made the decision of joining I-RED.

Julianni showed promise when it came to organizational and accounting skills, and thus she was pushed through more intensive programs surrounding the structure of I-RED finances. Once completing her education, she was fast-tracked into the capsuleer program. With hard work and dedication, she finally became a capsuleer and was placed in the position of Accountant for the Ishukone-Raata Accounting and Transport Corporation. After three years of proving her merit, she was promoted to her current position of Chief Financial Officer and Head Diplomat within Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive. It is quietly questioned why she was chosen as Head Diplomat.

BELIEFS
Julianni Avala is still a religious woman, though more out of fear than anything. Her pleas to God certainly seemed to be heard when with the Degario family, but she fully believes that one misstep will cause her to face punishment tenfold than what she originally endured with the Lord's heir.When she has the time, she will make it a point to visit the chapel that was created for those within I-RED that follow the religious doctrines of the Amarr Empire.

As far as her political alignment is concerned, the reeducation program rang true, and she can be placed in the "Liberal" side of the Caldari State. Her view on slavery is a careful one. While she understands (and agrees) that the Amarr Empire must Reclaim, she will never forget the abuse she went through, and how there are likely many others that face the same fate she once did. She respects honest Holders, but will make it a point to avoid dishonest and abusive ones.

PERSONALITY
Despite her wary nature, she is a kind, gentle woman with an understandable desire to be useful and encourage those around her. Though the reeducation program certainly helped, she still retains some of her subtle habits of when she was a slave. They are not necessarily obvious to those who interact with her infrequently, but to those that know her well, these habits are easy to pick up on.

Most all of Julianni's actions come out of her desire to serve. She puts others' needs before her own, believing that she is but a means to an end and unworthy. This is again not outwardly obvious, but becomes apparent the more she is interacted with.

GOALS
Currently, Julianni has no goal, save for completing what is asked of her from the Alliance. She feels she has no place in either the Amarr Empire, nor the Caldari State. For now, all she hopes is that God will listen and guide her through each day as it comes.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017, 08:50 by Julianni Avala »
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: [Character] Julianni Avala
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2016, 12:12 »

Yas gurl, slay that Ishukone gold outfit.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
Re: [Character] Julianni Avala
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2017, 06:30 »

Updated this. Changes are in bold and italic.

I've been able to sit and think more on Jules' personality and history, and I thought it was time to update things. It takes me a while to really flesh out a character. I get far in depth with their thoughts and actions based on their environments, and sometimes that takes a bit, I suppose. We'll see how she develops in the future :)
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*