Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Khanids were fellow settlers alongside the Amarrians on Athra, better known today as Amarr Prime? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Ami Murata  (Read 4936 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: [Character] Ami Murata
« Reply #15 on: 10 Jul 2012, 05:33 »

I think I will take your advice and tell the 'siblings' story out of the game..  It's a little bit unfortunate because my boyfriend was going to RP a friend of Ami's brother.. and maybe involve some romance and drama!  But that's okay, maybe it can happen once I meet someone to trust in Eve Online :)

The brother can also be the delicious drama romance...

/hide

Too much games of thrones recently.

Ah no, please no. We've got enough space lesbians already, let's not add incest to the list, please?

Why not ? Space lesbians are not grimdark. Incest is. More seriously, it fits quite well to the universe imho, and even better, adds a moral dimension that goes directly against our current christian ethics on the matter. The kind of things that is very similar in essence to slavery and the likes. Now I think of it, I would have loved playing an incestuous character...

But that's derailing the topic a little too much.

See you ingame Ami =)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #16 on: 10 Jul 2012, 05:34 »

it was ... great ... but a little bit dark!

EVE! \o/

Ah no, please no. We've got enough space lesbians already, let's not add incest to the list, please?

Well, it wouldn't expressly be space vampire lesbians, so... I'm cool with it.  Yea.

my boyfriend was going to RP a friend of Ami's brother

And here we see the female EVE Online player, one of the rarest of the species.
/Attenborough

[spoiler]I'm assuming you're a woman, but I probably shouldn't assume things so much.  By the way, haaaave you met Ilsenae

She hasn't met you.  And this is crazy.  But she's the boss' better half.  Come say 'hi' maybe?

'WHG Public' be the in-game channel.  :yar:[/spoiler]

Ami Murata

• Clonejack
« Reply #17 on: 10 Jul 2012, 06:04 »

I think I will take your advice and tell the 'siblings' story out of the game..  It's a little bit unfortunate because my boyfriend was going to RP a friend of Ami's brother.. and maybe involve some romance and drama!  But that's okay, maybe it can happen once I meet someone to trust in Eve Online :)

The brother can also be the delicious drama romance...

/hide

Too much games of thrones recently.

Why not ? Space lesbians are not grimdark. Incest is. More seriously, it fits quite well to the universe imho, and even better, adds a moral dimension that goes directly against our current christian ethics on the matter. The kind of things that is very similar in essence to slavery and the likes. Now I think of it, I would have loved playing an incestuous character...

But that's derailing the topic a little too much.

See you ingame Ami =)

Oh! It's okay.. I think maybe I started some of this anyway, didn't I?
Well, I don't really think Ami's an incestuous type..  But then, I think there is some type of syndrome like when siblings have been separated for a while.. ahaha, I probably shouldn't go any further! :o

And here we see the female EVE Online player, one of the rarest of the species.
/Attenborough

[spoiler]I'm assuming you're a woman, but I probably shouldn't assume things so much.  By the way, haaaave you met Ilsenae

She hasn't met you.  And this is crazy.  But she's the boss' better half.  Come say 'hi' maybe?

Yes, I am a girl.. but I don't feel we're really that rare, are we? I have met other girls already, and also this one really good PVPer in my bf's corporation.
Anyway, thank you for the invitation, I will be sure to drop by the channel and meet WHG!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #18 on: 10 Jul 2012, 06:31 »

This is an urban legend mostly spreaded by nerd under excesses of hormones playing at being the alpha male (which constitutes half of the eve population). I have met a lot of girls playing eve. They are just not the kind to be extremely vocal about it.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #19 on: 10 Jul 2012, 06:47 »

This is an urban legend mostly spreaded by nerd under excesses of hormones playing at being the alpha male (which constitutes half of the eve population). I have met a lot of girls playing eve. They are just not the kind to be extremely vocal about it.

The joke is that MMORPG stands for Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls.  I've met a lot of those playing eve.  /me looks at own characters... Hmm...  ;)

Anyway, topic now sufficiently diverged from discussing Ami's character.

Ami Murata

• Clonejack
« Reply #20 on: 10 Jul 2012, 07:26 »

It's okay  :) .. You are welcome to chat about other things in this thread, if you really want to I guess? xD

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #21 on: 10 Jul 2012, 07:53 »

* Casiella points out the fallacy of equating same-sex relationships with incest... :)

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #22 on: 10 Jul 2012, 08:02 »

Yes, yes, it was a fallacy and I was mostly being facetious. :P

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #23 on: 10 Jul 2012, 08:06 »

Val has a thing for Achuran chicks.

Figures he doesn't like Deteis.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #24 on: 10 Jul 2012, 08:17 »

This just made my morning. Ten points to Ken.

And why are we going to such lengths to discourage spaec lesbians?

*begins thinking inappropriate things about Ami and Isle*

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #25 on: 10 Jul 2012, 15:55 »

Freeeeesh meeeeeeaaaaaaattttttttttttt.

;....;

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #26 on: 10 Jul 2012, 16:21 »

Figures he doesn't like Deteis.

I don't think he's too picky, Kat, but Simca would rip Val's head off.

Also, Kat is more like his sister.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #27 on: 10 Jul 2012, 17:36 »

Also, Kat is more like his sister.

Means nothing. Just sayin'  :lol:

* Lyn Farel flees

Telsa

• Clonejack
  • Telsa Ka'al's in the dressing room...
« Reply #28 on: 22 Jul 2012, 13:37 »

We should reminisce about Achur sometime. Probably the best place in the cluster to have grown up in.  :D
Pages: 1 [2]