Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Gallente Federation loyalist and [EL-G] CEO Seriphyn Inhonores is originally from Caldari Prime?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 700m facepalms  (Read 4385 times)

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
Re: 700m facepalms
« Reply #30 on: 15 Jun 2012, 12:11 »

Or you could've been this guy. (cha-ching)

wtf? lol. I've seen a bit about people getting blown up with plexes in the hold as a way to launder isk for RMTers, I'm assuming that doesn't apply to you guys, but even so. Even just the armor plates was asking for trouble.

I think CCP is aware that we don't need to buy ISK, since we're quite proficient at getting it for free by force or guile, and that large amounts of money transfer between our members are pretty much status quo. I'm not joking when I say my wealth is effectively infinite - there's always more to steal should I need more, and I haven't needed more for a loooooong time.

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
Re: 700m facepalms
« Reply #31 on: 15 Jun 2012, 12:27 »

My first rule of thumb is the one about value of cargo versus the cost to gank. My second... I must have this saved to my in-game browser so I can link it into local if I run into trouble when flying a freighter. <.<

Going after obvious Gankadoes sitting still off of gates with a little swarm of Thrashers is amusing, too.
Will work for pretty sig.
Pages: 1 2 [3]