Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Boosters are banned because they cause a deadly, incurable brain disease?  Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Muck Raker Appreciation Thread [MRAP]  (Read 3289 times)

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
Re: Muck Raker Appreciation Thread [MRAP]
« Reply #15 on: 15 May 2012, 01:47 »

This is my favorite (Confessions of an Empress's Love slave! Hallucinogenic Drugs Blamed!), as I see it as the best attempt at migrating the OOC knowledge of Templar One into the IC world.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 15 May 2012, 03:37 »

"The Caldari are collapsing? Ha, perhaps we'll auction those systems off eh? Maybe they'll buy them back, hahaha" said one man.

lulz  :lol:

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #17 on: 15 May 2012, 15:10 »

Muck Raker is one of the few reasons I read IGS anymore, her posts are fantastic.

+1 for the ♥
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #18 on: 19 May 2012, 21:35 »

Echoing the win.

Her name is Muck, and she's here to....astound!

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Jakiin

• Sorceror of Semantic
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #19 on: 23 May 2012, 03:04 »

I enjoy her.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 May 2012, 03:12 »

I enjoy her.

Likewise. Of course we could really use some appropriately partisan journalism from other perspectives. Which reminds me. You know someone in EM is putting together a magazine, right?

http://www.electusmatari.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13591
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #21 on: 23 May 2012, 13:06 »

I enjoy her.

Likewise. Of course we could really use some appropriately partisan journalism from other perspectives. Which reminds me. You know someone in EM is putting together a magazine, right?

http://www.electusmatari.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13591

The EM Magazine best be all shades of mid 1960's Black Panther party literature :)

Muck Raker

• Wetgraver
« Reply #22 on: 17 Jun 2012, 14:43 »

Thanks for the comments.

The corporation is open for eager journalists seeking to find the Truthâ„¢ and inform the public about it.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #23 on: 17 Jun 2012, 15:56 »

Here, here!

Muck Raker is awesome and I absolutely love the posts, they cause me to laugh usually when I need them the most.

Muck Raker

• Wetgraver
« Reply #24 on: 19 Jun 2012, 12:18 »

The fun part is figuring out how events such as a capsuleer finding they had an extra body part in their most recent clone, are part of the Caldari Conspiracy.

Also, I read a long time ago, that there is a phenomenon, particularly for live television, where when suddenly placed on the spot, members of the public have a tendency to say somewhat ridiculous statements. Happens a lot during election times, people asked who they will be voting for, may say "Communist!", as some kind of panic response or something.

Now, with New Eden, or even just Gallente Prime itself, the audience is magnified greatly:
Person with microphone: "Hi! You're live to eight hundred billion viewers!"
Member of the public: *panic* "Why not just move Caldari Prime to Caldari space? Get rid of it once and for all?"

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #25 on: 19 Jun 2012, 12:22 »

Now, with New Eden, or even just Gallente Prime itself, the audience is magnified greatly:
Member of the public: *panic* "Why not just move Caldari Prime to Caldari space? Get rid of it once and for all?"

This is probably the best solution to the problem.

Unfortunately, it's got an ass-pull level of over 9000, and therein lies the irony: the only guy who'd happily set up the chain of ass-pulls what would lead up to that one no longer works for CCP. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #26 on: 19 Jun 2012, 12:28 »

* Casiella suddenly understands Newt Gingrich

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #27 on: 19 Jun 2012, 12:34 »

Unfortunately, it's got an ass-pull level of over 9000, and therein lies the irony: the only guy who'd happily set up the chain of ass-pulls what would lead up to that one no longer works for CCP. :lol:

This would be awesome. I really want to make up an RP alt right now and go start a campaign on the IGS to relocate Caldari Prime to the State. Get the support of a few hundred capsuleers, the resources we can pull together... I'm sure with enough Titans you can just push a planet, right?

Jev North

« Reply #28 on: 19 Jun 2012, 12:40 »

I hear Uncle Sansha can do very interesting things with wormholes.

Bastian Valoron

• Egger
« Reply #29 on: 19 Jun 2012, 13:21 »

Noo, no one would get hurt, conflict would go away and everyone would get their will! Dear CCP, whatever you do, don't open that door.
Pages: 1 [2] 3