Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Khanid and Sansha ships were originally half lasers half missiles split ships?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: EVELOPEDIA character entries  (Read 14559 times)

Nissui

Re: EVELOPEDIA character entries
« Reply #105 on: 12 Mar 2015, 16:03 »

I'd like to make an evelopedia page, but I am not very good at this sort of thing. . .
maybe someone who has a super pretty one would be willing to help out?

When I was considering making a page, I was going to steal the code from Silas and Samira. I think you can lift the code from player entries in general.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #106 on: 12 Mar 2015, 16:34 »

I'd like to make an evelopedia page, but I am not very good at this sort of thing. . .

You can find a template for the little box on the side of most profiles here: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Template:Character.

As for the formatting with headings and subheading that is all pretty much done by placing = around headings (like so =HEADING=), and == on either side of subheadings (thus ==SUBHEADING==). It automatically creates a table of content too. :)

But yeah you can just click edit on someone's page and then copy and paste the formatting from that.

-A

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #107 on: 13 Mar 2015, 08:44 »

When I was considering making a page, I was going to steal the code from Silas and Samira. I think you can lift the code from player entries in general.

Please steal my code as you like.  It's the gift that keeps on giving, considering I took most of mine from Publius V.  :)

Good luck!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #108 on: 13 Mar 2015, 10:17 »

Yes, please steal our code.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]