Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Author Topic: [Character] Kybernetes Moros  (Read 2219 times)

Kybernetes Moros

[Character] Kybernetes Moros
« on: 18 May 2012, 10:36 »

5368616c6c2077652c20646561723f.300923316-AMAAMA-fdnProjectManager:KybernetesDasunMoros:KybernetesMoros
(on good days, just "Kyber" will do.)

The Life and Times
  • Born to Atnen and Madia Moros, 09/30/80.
  • School records indicate a decent, if occasionally headstrong, pupil. Demonstrated a strength for the physical sciences, although was consistently poor in arts and the humanities.
  • Studied graviton physics with Hedion University.
  • Expressed an interest in continuing his study to doctorate level with the Science and Trade Institute, citing a desire "to experience another culture.
  • Permission to work with the Science and Trade Institute given. Spent the subsequent years in Lonetrek locales, not constrained to a single station thanks to the availability of remote interfacing and familial wealth.
  • Capsule-compatibility identified during the surge in the analysis of archived genetic information following the combination of the transneural burning scanner and the capsule in YC104. Training refused.
  • Time spent in the Gallente Federation, adopting similar patterns of not settling and reliance on remote interface to in Lonetrek.
  • Re-evaluated previous statements and accepted capsuleer training. Chose the Imperial Academy over Hedion University, referring to the emerging militarism of the capsuleers when questioned.
  • Graduated 28/02/10 in spite of minor conflicts with instructors.
  • Gravitated towards Jita and was introduced to Minmatar-loyal Re-Awakened Technologies, Inc. (RE-AW).
  • Entered the employment of RE-AW approximately a month following graduation from the Imperial Academy.
  • Became involved with work against Sansha's Nation after it began to abduct planetside populations, but later began to express a curiosity in their underlying motives.
  • Recruited by Nation-loyal True Slave Foundations.
  • Began projects openly in support of Sansha's Nation, often touting it as "a better alternative". See: assuming control of the Safe Harbour project from former corporation-mate Silver Night.
  • Continued to work directly with True Slave Foundations and, where applicable, Sansha's Nation itself, until abruptly retreating into Class-5 wormhole space alongside Advent Ltd., then-CEO Kiruss Dasun. Established a small control tower and staging area which allowed frequent co-operation with the alliance Wormhole Engineers. Information is not readily available due to the isolated nature of the wormhole; one fragment of a partially-intercepted private communication suggests that it was hoped that the Foundations would benefit from the knowledge gleaned there.
  • Exited the wormhole via a connection to the New Eden system, temporarily reactivating a now-destroyed True Slave Foundations control tower in Promised Land in the process.
  • Began to express mounting ennui with the life of a capsuleer.
  • Commenced partial liquidation of assets. Many spacecraft moved to secure impounds, primarily under Foundations control.
  • Surname changed to Dasun-Moros.
  • Capsule license expired. Further information has not been forthcoming; comments prior to leaving the capsuleer community suggested working more closely with a different division of the Foundations, supported by his capsule last being registered as active in the Foundations' headquarters.

---

Hi. I've been really very sick these past few days and quite badly needed a distraction. Not one of my better pieces of writing by any stretch, but hey, it worked well as a distraction.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: [Character] Kybernetes Moros
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2012, 16:28 »

Sorry to hear about you getting sick.  Hope you get better.

Also, can it be a definitive Kyber bio with no mention of tazers or the Kyber Moros Relief Fund?
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2012, 19:32 »

Also, can it be a definitive Kyber bio with no mention of tazers or the Kyber Moros Relief Fund?

Or the hair. Or the tie. but mostly, that hair.

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2012, 05:02 »

Yay, 3G in the lobbies of hospitals I had hoped to have seen the last of -- and mostly I couldn't easily find when the relief fund since I need an active account to search EVEGate. :u

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2012, 20:45 »

2011.1.27 is when The Kybernetes Moros Relief Fund was founded by Saint Tereesa, so whatever in-game year that is.

Don't forget about being arrested for accidentally kerploding a Brutor lab in the Balginia station. We won't mention Ko and the pack of slaver hounds or his alias as Pilot Dreadnaught or "Spike the Littlest Sansha". :p

And! There was his little flirtation with clothes modeling when Noble Exchange started marketing directly to capsuleers.

« Last Edit: 19 May 2012, 20:54 by Kohiko Sun »
Will work for pretty sig.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2012, 09:26 »

It says a lot about Kyber's career that I completely forget about that picture....
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #6 on: 23 May 2012, 03:27 »

It says a lot about Kyber's career that I completely forget about that picture....

Or just how effective brain bleach can be.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2012, 20:34 »

Or just how effective brain bleach can be.

Definately the brain bleach, I remember seeing that and burning it from my brain... and now its back!  :bash:

Also, Heya Kyber o/ do miss my 'friendly' Sansha buddeh :3

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #8 on: 25 May 2012, 03:58 »

I imagine that if that image ever got into the main body of the Foundations, poor Kyber'd suddenly lose any and all credibility amongst his Sansha buddies.

Mathra. :3 He is friendly! He wants to make you happy, and you only get him posturing if fleets with True Power guys are involved. What can possibly go wrong?

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 25 May 2012, 09:07 »

I imagine that if that image ever got into the main body of the Foundations, poor Kyber'd suddenly lose any and all credibility amongst his Sansha buddies.

Kyber youre a mad genius! 

We upload the image into Nation, paralyzing every Citizen and Slave with the image, and Nation is forever defeated! The cluster is saved by Kyber's chiseled abs! 
― Isaac Asimov

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #10 on: 25 May 2012, 15:21 »

Mathra. :3 He is friendly! He wants to make you happy, and you only get him posturing if fleets with True Power guys are involved. What can possibly go wrong?

how do you that it has not, and that kyber's qualifications have not earned him a higher priority queue with the fetishist Foundations personnel?
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #11 on: 25 May 2012, 16:12 »

Degen said he imagined Kyber's new division as a cult centred around him, gauging from how I've been playing with Kyber's patterns of speech and phrasing on our internal forums.

I think I see why.