Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Society for the Conservation of State Traditions is a fiercly nationalistic Caldari lobbyist organization that unleashed a scathing rebuke of PIE Inc. pilot Kostantin Mort in late YC106.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Censorship in the Republic?  (Read 4890 times)

Eva

• Queen of Roleplay
  • Wetgraver
    • A Mote in God's Eye
Re: Censorship in the Republic?
« Reply #15 on: 27 Apr 2010, 20:00 »

Ask about this IC at some point, Silver - I've been thinking about it a lot too and then suddenly the answer hit me in the head like a truth-brick.

Though I have to admit, in the past, long investigations debates and discussions have concluded brilliant and exciting political maneuverings behind things that turned out to be untrue...

"The only way all of this makes sense is if Midular is actually working covertly while screaming peace at the top of her lungs as a stalling tactic. That would explain this, these orders, that job, and this, and these letters, and this thing we found in Hadozeko and these news articles from 2004..."

Empyrean Age release: "Oh, no, we were wrong. It turns out that we do have a bleating grass-eater as Prime Minister, all that stuff is unconnected and somehow our allegedly brilliant PM didn't manage to work out that women in slavery might get raped."

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 27 Apr 2010, 22:38 »

Given that Midular had the Ray of Matar, makes the whole Voluval thing look like so much old wives' tales and superstitious rubbish, doesn't it?   :s

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #17 on: 27 Apr 2010, 22:47 »

I can't comment on Tony G related things on this forum, due to rules 3 and 11, and possibly 5 and 6, plus all of the FAQ and the Mission Statement.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #18 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:52 »

Indeed. That Midular Ray of Matar bit pissed me off. It's just one more thing people can point to and go "Your RP is invalid!" when I make it a rather large part/reason/indication of Miz's personality.

Pages: 1 [2]