Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What is going on with STON?  (Read 6171 times)

Streya

• Egger
Re: What is going on with STON?
« Reply #60 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:35 »

I hadn't thought of that Louella, and that is a good point. Even so, they could have at least responded directly and stopped undocking to a face-full of lethal pointy things.

But they're not my characters to roleplay, and to each their own. I didn't find their IGS posting annoying per se. Sure it pushed other threads further down, but I've the patience to use the magical scroll wheel. I just would have appreciated a few EVE Mails. "Hey Rek, go ahead man. Let's try and work something out". The lack of such direct communication is really the only reason I get the impression they intended for the RP to head in the direction of "helpless martyrs".

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
« Reply #61 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:38 »

Another person you need to talk to in order to :diplomacy:.
Smells like a bureucratic delay (IC) and trolling (OOC).

But we'll see. Worst thing that can happen is Mesha will think even less of the 'tribalists'.
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #62 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:59 »

This entire shenanigan would have been a lot more fun if I could have, you know, helped them.
And you know I would have loved this ;)

But it's like Louella said. That's how they're able to make their song and dance so easily for just a few moments of being undocked. And for what they're doing, STON at least has that tactic right, however unfortunately placed it is.

I'd still like to see this thing come to a nice neat close somehow, and we can't lock them down entirely; we Seekers have families and jobs and school and stuff too, and the yammering would eventually drive the greater community insane.

Thanks also to Crow for playing the role of arbiter.
« Last Edit: 28 Mar 2012, 12:00 by Safai »

Chell Charon

• Egger
« Reply #63 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:02 »

This entire shenanigan would have been a lot more fun if I could have, you know, helped them.
And you know I would have loved this ;)

But it's like Louella said. That's how they're able to make their song and dance so easily for just a few moments of being undocked. And for what they're doing, STON at least has that tactic right, however unfortunately placed it is.

I'd still like to see this thing come to a nice neat close somehow, and we can't lock them down entirely; we Seekers have families and jobs and school and stuff too, and the yammering would eventually drive the greater community insane.

Thanks also to Crow for playing the role of arbiter.

He has his own horse in the race.  ;)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #64 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:09 »

The horse is named "Rampant Hypocrisy" right? I mean, the religious nutjob negotiating with the heretics and the heathens at the same time? :P

(Kidding, for my part - though I confess Morwen is seriously wondering where the hell Crow gets off if he's giving *her* crap about things. ;) )
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Chell Charon

• Egger
« Reply #65 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:37 »

The horse is named "Rampant Hypocrisy" right? I mean, the religious nutjob negotiating with the heretics and the heathens at the same time? :P

(Kidding, for my part - though I confess Morwen is seriously wondering where the hell Crow gets off if he's giving *her* crap about things. ;) )

Ask that in IC! Should be good for one or more rounds in Summit  :lol:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #66 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:49 »

Yeah, maybe after she's recovered her patience buffer. This nonsense kinda chewed through the vast majority of it. :lol:

Having a huge release coming out this week at work hasn't done much for my own stress/patience levels the past week and a half either, but we go live Friday midnight. \o/
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]