Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Egonics inc. makes a headset called an Egone that broadcasts music directly into a wearer's brain?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown - WiP Brainstorm Thread  (Read 29112 times)

Jev North

Re: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown
« Reply #30 on: 23 Mar 2012, 03:23 »

This is so damn sexy. I want to, to.. antagonize you guys, get what I'm sayin'?

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #31 on: 23 Mar 2012, 05:23 »

Can we get invites?  8)
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #32 on: 23 Mar 2012, 10:52 »

This is so damn sexy. I want to, to.. antagonize you guys, get what I'm sayin'?

Thanks! And yes, that's the point. I intend on making lots of enemies and having lots of fun pewing and being pewed by them.

Can we get invites?  8)

Unfortunately Sansha sympathizers are probably going to be on the 'stab in face' list. I'd be more than glad to hold a party in your honor though! You'd just have to die at the end of it! ;)

Well hell if there is not going to be daily beheadings Im a lot less excited by this whole thing...

Hopefully there will be, but I want these instances to be consentual between all parties involved. Hence why I'm more keen on making the Knighthood's standings on certian issues completely clear. Stand on this side of the line you're safe, on that side you're dead, get my meaning?

It's one thing where a character plays a part in an RP arc that culminates in KotMC exacting (or attempting to exact and failing) its version of justice and fun is had by all, but a completely different thing when someone's character comes to the Keep to relax and chat and ends up with their head on a spike instead, leaving the player with a distinct 'wtf' feeling. RP rape is bad, mkay? This is why I want the Keep invite only, since guarding an unlocked door with a shotgun is lots more complicated than just keeping a lock on the damn thing.

I've been brainstorming on how KotMC justice will work, post should come soon on it.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #33 on: 23 Mar 2012, 23:42 »

... when someone's character comes to the Keep to relax and chat and ends up with their head on a spike instead...

How would anything like this ever happen? 

<.<
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Lyn Farel

« Reply #34 on: 24 Mar 2012, 05:53 »

It happened once or twice...

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #35 on: 24 Mar 2012, 07:30 »

:vince:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #36 on: 24 Mar 2012, 08:52 »

:maximulis:

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #37 on: 24 Mar 2012, 17:51 »

:verone:

:zenton:

also, :vince again:

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #38 on: 25 Mar 2012, 09:55 »

Poor Vince.  :cry:

Also, Aldy you might like some of the stuff coming out about the new wardec system. I remember KotMC 1.0 counter-wardeccing to defend allies. It sounds like there will be a system for that. Also amarr ships are getting some graphics love.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #39 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:30 »

What is going to impact the most the new KotMC may be the new planned changes on the outlaw status and agression rules in lowsec.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #40 on: 26 Mar 2012, 15:22 »

The new Wardec mechanics look like they're going to be problematic too. I was counting on being able to do wars lasting only 1-3 weeks. With this new mechanic looks like that's off the table now.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #41 on: 26 Mar 2012, 15:42 »

If the mechanics are released as described in the panel, then the name of the game is going to be "bait stupid people into deccing" instead of "pick your target and go".

Unfortunately, while the current situation being heavily imbalanced in favor of the aggressor, the new system will just reverse the situation and make it stupidly imbalanced in favor of the defender.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #42 on: 26 Mar 2012, 21:45 »

I predict at least 20% more IGS trolling.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #43 on: 28 Mar 2012, 10:14 »

Aldrith, welcome back.  I do hope you get this off the ground, sounds like fun.  If you do I'll stop by again and Aldrith and Sai can have another little argument, now with more stabbing. 

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #44 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:18 »

Aldrith, welcome back.  I do hope you get this off the ground, sounds like fun.  If you do I'll stop by again and Aldrith and Sai can have another little argument, now with more stabbing.

No stabbings. Esna likes Saikoyu alive. :|
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15