Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown - WiP Brainstorm Thread  (Read 29111 times)

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
Re: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown
« Reply #45 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:43 »

Pretty please.

I can haz an enemy/friend?  :cube:
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Desiderya

« Reply #46 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:19 »

Any ETA on this?  :D

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #47 on: 28 Mar 2012, 12:41 »

Aldrith, welcome back.  I do hope you get this off the ground, sounds like fun.  If you do I'll stop by again and Aldrith and Sai can have another little argument, now with more stabbing.

No stabbings. Esna likes Saikoyu alive. :|

Even though I haven't spoken to  you in or out of character, I've heard a enough about you in both aspects. I second what Esna said.  :|

Anyhow, been keeping an eye on this thread, and enjoying the responses it gets from both potential friends and allies in general. No matter how they change the game, I hope it works out for you well, Aldrith.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #48 on: 28 Mar 2012, 14:34 »

Hey, I said stabbing, not killing, but thanks. 

And I have the feeling we're run into each other Rin, but my memory is bad with such things.  And I am heard about?  I am flattered.

Anyway, another thing for Aldrith, if the new sec status changes go through, you might not need war decs if you stick to low sec, even against other corps in the militia, at least from what I understood of it. 

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #49 on: 28 Mar 2012, 18:08 »

And I have the feeling we're run into each other Rin, but my memory is bad with such things.  And I am heard about?  I am flattered.

Not sure about the run in, but yes, heard of. A person or two occasionally mentions you.  :P In good terms, mind you.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #50 on: 28 Mar 2012, 18:44 »

Aldrith, welcome back.  I do hope you get this off the ground, sounds like fun.  If you do I'll stop by again and Aldrith and Sai can have another little argument, now with more stabbing.

Did I mention the proper Amarrian penalty for treason is DEATH?

Anyway, another thing for Aldrith, if the new sec status changes go through, you might not need war decs if you stick to low sec, even against other corps in the militia, at least from what I understood of it. 

That would be nice, but it's generally known that worst bastards out there like to keep a decent sec status so they can do their foul deeds anywhere they like, such as Blooders, EoM and Sansha. I was rather hoping to wardec certain corps for short periods of time on an almost rotating basis. Keeps things fresh and we'd get to fight across the cluster!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #51 on: 28 Mar 2012, 19:23 »

We do foul deeds.  Shoot at us!
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #52 on: 29 Mar 2012, 00:44 »

Probably 1-3 weeks before the launch of Inferno if I don't puss out and decided RL is more fun/important.

I promised  more detailed brainstorm posts coming soonish, but I'm in NYC right now and only get on my lappy in the moments my legs are too dead to carry me anywhere. Also slightly drunk when these moments come about, so...

I'll just give out a CCP style :soon:!
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2012, 01:12 by Aldrith Shutaq »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #53 on: 29 Mar 2012, 05:18 »

I am not sure for the militia corps. I do not recall them having mentionned something about the removal of faction standing penalties if you aggro someone of your own militia.

Desiderya

« Reply #54 on: 29 Mar 2012, 06:28 »

Probably 1-3 weeks before the launch of Inferno if I don't puss out and decided RL is more fun/important.

I promised  more detailed brainstorm posts coming soonish, but I'm in NYC right now and only get on my lappy in the moments my legs are too dead to carry me anywhere. Also slightly drunk when these moments come about, so...

I'll just give out a CCP style :soon:!

Good, then I have something to look forward to.
But I can't resist: Pre-Inferno, or Pre-Escalation?  :)

Have fun in NYC. :P

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #55 on: 29 Mar 2012, 12:28 »

Did I mention the proper Amarrian penalty for treason is DEATH?

I have a some rounds on a Talos with your name on it if you want a duel. 

That would be nice, but it's generally known that worst bastards out there like to keep a decent sec status so they can do their foul deeds anywhere they like, such as Blooders, EoM and Sansha. I was rather hoping to wardec certain corps for short periods of time on an almost rotating basis. Keeps things fresh and we'd get to fight across the cluster!

Reading the latest dev blog, it sounds like you still could.  The war lasts for a week and at the end of that, you can either pay for another week, or give up and the war expires, or your target surrenders and you can't fight eachother for a bit.  So, I think you could war dec someone else every week if you wanted. 

But good luck in NYC. 

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #56 on: 29 Mar 2012, 12:31 »

CCP didn't really elaborate enough for me to be sure that's the case - in order to bring in allies, a defender has to make the war mutual.

But in the current system, making the war mutual removes all bills, doesn't it?

So what happens in the new system? If there are no bills to pay, how do you "abandon" it in that fashion?
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #57 on: 29 Mar 2012, 12:49 »

CCP didn't really elaborate enough for me to be sure that's the case - in order to bring in allies, a defender has to make the war mutual.

But in the current system, making the war mutual removes all bills, doesn't it?

So what happens in the new system? If there are no bills to pay, how do you "abandon" it in that fashion?

A defender doesn't need to make the war mutual, that's completely separate. Making it mutual just means it doesn't cost anything to maintain, although the attacker still has to pay for the first week.

The defender can put out a allies contract (it doesn't have to be for ISK, if the friends want to war for free) and once the allies accept it, they're in the war as full participants (after 24 hour warm up), except that they are tied to the fortunes of the defender. If the defender surrenders, the allies war is over. If the war gets extended, it's extended for the allies as well.

I *think* that if a war is mutual, one side would have to put up a terms offer and the other side would have to accept it, or put up a counter offer ad nauseum until someone accepted it.

I seem to recall, though I would have to check my notes, that the defender has to make it mutual in the first 24 hours, I.e. before it goes live.
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #58 on: 02 Apr 2012, 14:12 »

Aldrith.

We want YOU to be our enemies!

I hope you find eve to your liking post changes. Have fun in NYC!

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #59 on: 02 Apr 2012, 14:39 »

We, also, might be interested in coming to fight your dangerous mental illne-  err, religiously based reclaiming organization.  We'll get back to you :)
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15