Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Wiyrkomi megacorporation is known for the trustworthiness and stubborn patriotism of the founding Seituoda family, who are still thought to own the controlling interest in the company?

Author Topic: RP Corps in Khanid Space?  (Read 1496 times)

Graanvlokkie

RP Corps in Khanid Space?
« on: 17 Jun 2012, 02:59 »

I am looking to make a move from NPC Stain, and am exploring some options and old ideas.

Are there any RP corps/alliances currently operating in Khanid low sec? I could have sworn I saw a recruitment advert in here not too long ago, but I can't seem to find it.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: RP Corps in Khanid Space?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2012, 08:17 »

I know I've seen one in the "official" recruitment board at forums.eveonline.com.

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2012, 09:34 »

Thanks Casiella. I think I found the one I was thinking of on the EveO forums https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35435&find=unread

Is this the total sum of RP stuff happening in space in the region? I am not looking for loyal Khanid corps, only corps operating in the region.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2012, 09:38 »

From memory East Khanid Trading alliance are active in the region, they're an RP group with a really awesome news page  :)

http://www.eastkhanid.co.uk/

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2012, 04:40 »

ME :D

Welp. I am only marginally active in the low-sec regions - but am primarily a loyalist corp, there are a few Low-Sec based corps in Khanid space, being close to the Blooder Regions means that there are a lot of 0.0 corps in transit in that area.

But, if you are interested in the Khanid Mashtori (search Mashtori on Backstage for details), they have a pretty awesome backstory that I have written up, its a fairly different take on the Kingdom compared HurrDurr Amarrians-but-not which is what a lot of people take the Kingdom as.

As for the East Khanid Trading alliance isn't outwardly active RP group as far as I am aware, at least not that I have ever really seen - but its about the only other place in the Kingdom that has RP'rs in it... we are in desperate need of some love.
« Last Edit: 18 Jun 2012, 04:42 by Mathra Hiede »

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean