Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Dam-Torsad is the Amarr Imperial City and capital? Read the chron!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FW pilots acting poorly  (Read 2942 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: FW pilots acting poorly
« Reply #15 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:13 »

I usually solved the wizard hat issue by just telling my fleets to STFU in local 90% of the time.  Although when U'K came down to our areas my non-rpers did get a little local troll happy with the enslaving comments.

Moral of the story it's hard for people to not go along with the group when people are doing their 'thing' in local

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #16 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:19 »

Now can we get someone to lock this pointless and obvious flame bait of a thread please?

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #17 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:24 »

I can understand the need to listen to the FC when flying around and engaging the enemy. Entirely a different matter then the above snippet. The excuse of "the FC told us to smack in local" really isn't something to hide behind. That's entirely a judgement call on the individual's behalf if they want to or not. Might as well come out and say "I wanted to" then blame the FC, imho.

This.

Also I need to learn mind-fuckery 101. Lying about having seen this and hanging the 'zomg spaiz' over your head to fuck with your head as punishment for being a pathetic smacking child seemed so much more effective in my head. Oh well.

And no, I've no spy in any corp, I don't actively play EVE anymore. I have however, never respected smack-tards. I never will.

You must mean smack... just like your post.

Noted.

Suppose apologizing for my actions is irrelevent. Have fun with your witch hunt, I guess.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #18 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:26 »

Also I need to learn mind-fuckery 101. Lying about having seen this and hanging the 'zomg spaiz' over your head to fuck with your head as punishment for being a pathetic smacking child seemed so much more effective in my head. Oh well.

And no, I've no spy in any corp, I don't actively play EVE anymore.

We've actually had a spy before. Now he occasionally lends us his link alt :)

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Vikarion

« Reply #19 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:27 »

I suggest thicker skin or use of the block button.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #20 on: 17 Mar 2012, 17:57 »

And no, I've no spy in any corp, I don't actively play EVE anymore.

We've actually had a spy before. Now he occasionally lends us his link alt :)

... now that's hilarious, I wonder how that even happened.

@Ava

My post annoyed you? Good. Keep in mind whenever you feel like flapping your gums in local sending off useless crap like the above OP that the only one looking like a moron is yourself, everyone else groans and hope they never look as stupid. Occasionally they do regardless, but none wants that. The only thing useful this tread has provided is to more-or-less prove the aptly provided motivational post from Kala right.

I've provided my opinion and this tread will be locked and catacomb'ed soon enough, I'll leave it at this; keeping one's inner dumb-ass under wraps is a useful skill, you might avoid ruining your reputation.

Oh and btw, it's only a witch-hunt if we don't know who the witch is and look to find it - few witches announced their status in public after all  ;)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #21 on: 17 Mar 2012, 18:03 »

Im curious, why after apologizing twice, do you feel the need to keep saying "Look how right I am" when you dont even play the game anymore?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #22 on: 17 Mar 2012, 18:05 »

Yeah, okay. Enough of this.

I probably should've locked this the moment I saw it. My mistake, and it's now rectified.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 [2]