EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

Industrial "Killboard"

<< < (4/4)

Vieve:
Number and value of contracts?

(I imagine you won't be able to capture private contract activity by corporations or individuals, but I figure public details might be accessible via the API.)

purple:
Percentage your sell order is of Jita daily volume as a way of calculating market share.

purple:
www.eve-mogul.com subtracts a traders purchases from sales to to determine profits.     It gives charts that show trade profit from weekly to hourly and has leaderboards ranking people by total profits earned.

purple:
While looking at some of the price history data from EMD, I noticed that most tech 2 items move less than 100 Units in any given high-sec region in a single day.   It should be possible too, to make a spreadsheet that uses a corporation's market orders to show how many of a specific item were sold on a specific day in a specific region.

It's a simple matter after that to show your market share by comparing how many of the region's movement was your items.   For example, on 12/8/2013 81 Invul IIs sold in The Citadel,  12 of which were from LDIS giving them a 15% market share.   You could zoom out the time frame to month, quarterly or higher too if you keep track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version