Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That many tattoos in EVE are nano-tattoos created with microchips implanted in the skin, programmed to react to the wearer's emotional state? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Industrial "Killboard"  (Read 8320 times)

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
Re: Industrial "Killboard"
« Reply #15 on: 24 Nov 2013, 13:23 »

Number and value of contracts?

(I imagine you won't be able to capture private contract activity by corporations or individuals, but I figure public details might be accessible via the API.)

purple

• Obvious Gallente Plant
  • Egger
« Reply #16 on: 01 Dec 2013, 09:44 »

Percentage your sell order is of Jita daily volume as a way of calculating market share.
You are RPing wrong.

purple

• Obvious Gallente Plant
  • Egger
« Reply #17 on: 05 Dec 2013, 19:03 »

www.eve-mogul.com subtracts a traders purchases from sales to to determine profits.     It gives charts that show trade profit from weekly to hourly and has leaderboards ranking people by total profits earned.
You are RPing wrong.

purple

• Obvious Gallente Plant
  • Egger
« Reply #18 on: 08 Dec 2013, 13:57 »

While looking at some of the price history data from EMD, I noticed that most tech 2 items move less than 100 Units in any given high-sec region in a single day.   It should be possible too, to make a spreadsheet that uses a corporation's market orders to show how many of a specific item were sold on a specific day in a specific region.

It's a simple matter after that to show your market share by comparing how many of the region's movement was your items.   For example, on 12/8/2013 81 Invul IIs sold in The Citadel,  12 of which were from LDIS giving them a 15% market share.   You could zoom out the time frame to month, quarterly or higher too if you keep track.
You are RPing wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]