Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Author Topic: L2 Mission "Terrorism!"  (Read 887 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
L2 Mission "Terrorism!"
« on: 31 Oct 2011, 04:19 »

"[pilot name] we have located a Caldari terrorist cell. They have been harassing nearby miners for some time using hit and run tactics. Now that we know where their base is it's time to take care of this problem. I want you to fly out and destroy them and the bunker they are using as their base.

I will upload the coordinates to your neocom. But teach these terrorists a lesson they will not forget!"

Caldari Terrorist
Some Caldari terrorists are in sympathy with the Ammarian[Amarrian] faith. Flying out of Caldari space they attack Gallente civilian outpost and miners in an effort to terrorize those who reject the faith. They believe they are engaged in a holy war to rid New Eden of unbelievers.

This, however, is not the only brand of terrorism coming out of Caldari space. Increasingly terrorism from the state is based on intense nationalism born of hatred towards the Gallente. Some of these are thought to be followers of Tibus Heth and the national ideals he purportedly espouses.

Mixed feelings about this one. The typos makes it seem like it was cooked up on the fly just to add more missions to the mix, but on the other hand it's a bit of a relief to get another indicator that the State is good at being a pain much like they bitch that the Fed is, and that it's not just Fed ships crawling out of the State's ass all the time.

Still, what kind of CCP employee don't know the proper spelling for one of 5 named races? I've seen plenty of players get that wrong, even amarrian players, but one knid of expects official employees to have a better eye for details.
« Last Edit: 01 Nov 2011, 04:37 by BloodBird »