Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: EvE, WiS, FiS, "Space Barbies", etc...  (Read 4394 times)

Shae Tiann

• Sweet little bad girl
  • Egger
    • Sweet Little Bad Girl
Re: EvE, WiS, FiS, "Space Barbies", etc...
« Reply #30 on: 10 Nov 2011, 12:42 »

To be honest, in the end, I'm kind of upset that CCP caved into all the whining and shelved WiS.
Thay did WHAT, now? If this is true this is about the most pathetic thing CCP has EVER done.

To the OP; I'm not entierly sure what your annoyed with, but it sounds like your pissed off with the 'eve is only a PVP game' crowd. If so, I'll agree with you on all points. I could go on for hours about how absurd and out-right moronic the idea is, that activeties that are not 100% PVP orineted are somehow not valid, but I'll spare us this hours long typing session in favor of; I agree. Absolutely.
The whining had nothing to do with it. Money had everything to do with it.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #31 on: 10 Nov 2011, 13:58 »

True. I do not attribute the readjustment of course to the forum whines or the "effort" of the CSM; it was drop in subscriptions after Incarna, contrary to the normal increase after an expansion release, that made it happen. Props to CCP for reflecting and reacting upon it, though.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #32 on: 10 Nov 2011, 14:03 »

Honestly, people probably wouldn't have complained if they'd got this:

http://youtu.be/Dzy7DG8VR2s

To be fair, I had a blast trying make Hamish walk up the ramp and singing 'Thriller' at the top of my lungs while he flailed about.   Sent my wife into giggle fits.
Pages: 1 2 [3]