EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > RP Corp Histories and Old Propaganda & Media

Drink Starsi!™ Tastes like Revenge

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mithfindel:
On some circles, some err... stimulants might be appropriate. Doesn't old PF mention that there's prayer booths in Dam Torsad designed to give the user religious experiences?

Laerise [PIE]:

--- Quote from: Havohej on 22 Apr 2010, 10:17 ---
--- Quote from: Laerise [PIE] on 22 Apr 2010, 02:52 ---Funny how the Starsi advert came true  :D

Maybe we should invent an amarr loyalists drink as well?  :|

--- End quote ---
Do it!  Some kind of premium sparking water or something since I imagine Amarrians aren't big on drinking :)

--- End quote ---

Actually they are the main producers and distributors of spirits and spiced wine, so :D
Maybe I'll come up with something when I return home after an especially ... ferocious night of drinking one day.  :lol:

Mithfindel:
Spiced wine, yes. But weren't spirits contraband in Amarr space at one point?

Natalcya Katla:

--- Quote from: Mithfindel on 23 Apr 2010, 01:40 ---Spiced wine, yes. But weren't spirits contraband in Amarr space at one point?

--- End quote ---

I don't think it ever was, I think a lot of people merely assumed so.

I remember making big eyes back when I was grinding missions for the Theology Council, and they paid me bonuses in the form of spirits.

Getting told by a bunch of priests that they'd give me fifty crates of booze as a bonus if I managed to clear out this or that pirate stronghold within the hour was great fun. Checking further and finding out that spirits were one of the chief exports of the Theology Council (of all Amarrian NPC corps) was priceless.

It's still the case. Look it up if you don't believe me.  :D

Laerise [PIE]:
Oh, c'mon, this image says it all, really  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version