EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > RP Corp Histories and Old Propaganda & Media

Drink Starsi!™ Tastes like Revenge

<< < (4/4)

Laerise [PIE]:

--- Quote from: Morwen Lagann on 26 Apr 2010, 13:39 ---
--- Quote from: Laerise [PIE] on 22 Apr 2010, 14:13 ---Maybe I'll come up with something when I return home after an especially ... ferocious night of drinking one day.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Mental image of Laerise drunk off her ass (IC, of course): priceless. :lol:

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised the rumours never spread that far... on the other hand, I guess certain people value having their lungs still attached to themselves  :lol:

Morwen Lagann:
Sooner or later, Morwen will manage to corner Laerise somewhere, and many laughs will be had at the resulting chaos. :P

Tomahawk Bliss:
does Jenna play anymore?  Mort ever come back?

my first toon was Caldari (cuz of the Caldari only skill for a mining bonus!) and I was very much a supporter of Starsi over Quafe.  I especially liked the responce to the new Quafe, the Starsi cans that were like pressure sealed for space.

anyone have the photoshop item graphic?

Tomahawk Bliss:

--- Quote from: Havohej's sig ---Drink Starsi!™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tsurokigaarai and the APEX Conglomerate. All rights reserved.

--- End quote ---

wait...what?

last contract agreement I saw was Mort's Big Bang Burger carrying Starsi exclusively in all their station side restaurants and food kiosks.

I assume there are logs or some sort of event to support this legal claim?  

I will so take someone to chipmo court!  I have 1 share damn it!  I was never informed!!!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version