Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: YOUR DOIN IT WRONG! Or: "Capsuleers are Above The Law!"  (Read 8919 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: YOUR DOIN IT WRONG! Or: "Capsuleers are Above The Law!"
« Reply #60 on: 18 Sep 2011, 13:38 »

How did that go? Kind of skint atm so cant buy it.

MAJOR BOOK SPOILERS BELOW.

Well at the end of The Burning Life;

[spoiler]The two main characters team up and infiltrate their way through the highest security sections of a station all the way to the Capsuleer's section, first using one of the main character's credentials as a mission agent, then posing as repair people that work in the capsule room.

As they got higher, they were scanned dozens of times before even getting to the actual guard checkpoints. On a full size station in the highest security sections though, this is to be expected.[/spoiler]

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
Re: YOUR DOIN IT WRONG! Or: "Capsuleers are Above The Law!"
« Reply #61 on: 19 Sep 2011, 16:34 »

But anyhow, my other point, which I think is the more relevent is that law enforcement and government is massively varied across the cluster. We cant make blanket statements about the entire cluster regarding this.

Oh, I agree completely in that respect. I'm sure that in terrible backwater places the security amounts to a couple of guys on stag at the gatehouse smoking a crack pipe with a couple of angry hounds tied up on leashes beside them.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]